What's your DD ... if it isn't your Bronco

User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: What's your DD ... if it isn't your Bronco

Post by philofab »

Lets see....


1996 Ford Ranger 2WD ECSB 2.3/M5R1
1993 Ford Explorer 4x4 4 Door
1993 Ford F150 5.0/AODE 2WD ECSB
1993 Dodge Cummins D250 2WD RCLB
1997 Ford F250 CCSB 4X4
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300RZ
2008 Yamaha R1
1985 Mercedes Benz W123 300D


Currently non running / drivable crap:

1964 Ramber Classic 2D Post 5.0/T5
1971 Ford F100 RCSB 2WD
1986 Ford F250 Cummins 4x4 ECLB
1993 Ford Bronco 5.0/M5R2
1978 Suzuki GS1000 w/ 1340 Big Block kit


I try to drive everything once a week. Going to sell some stuff off and get a 03-06 Dodge Ram Cummins CCSB 4x4 and a Mercedes E300 or VW Jetta TDI.
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: What's your DD ... if it isn't your Bronco

Post by Rmc »

Holy moly philo, quite a collection. Bet the DMV loves you.
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: What's your DD ... if it isn't your Bronco

Post by philofab »

Rmc wrote:Holy moly philo, quite a collection. Bet the DMV loves you.
AZ is cheap. The reg and title on the Ranger was $17.82 for one year.
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: What's your DD ... if it isn't your Bronco

Post by Rmc »

That is cheap. California would be at least 10x that at a minimum.
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: What's your DD ... if it isn't your Bronco

Post by philofab »

Rmc wrote:That is cheap. California would be at least 10x that at a minimum.
One of the many reasons I do not live there... It's a shame too... I really like the Oceanside area.
Seabass
Posts: 851
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:01 pm
Bronco Info: 96 bronco

Re: What's your DD ... if it isn't your Bronco

Post by Seabass »

96 4x4 dodge 2500HD long bed with a cummins. With the camper it still gets better mpg than the bronco HAHA
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: What's your DD ... if it isn't your Bronco

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Seabass wrote:96 4x4 dodge 2500HD long bed with a cummins. With the camper it still gets better mpg than the bronco HAHA
Part of the reason I'm putting the cummins motor in the old crew cab. It should get mileage equivalent to the Tacoma when done and it's 5x the truck!
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: What's your DD ... if it isn't your Bronco

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

Here's our DD.....we're a ford family
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375652821.319948.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375652821.319948.jpg (82.2 KiB) Viewed 1454 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375652863.549148.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375652863.549148.jpg (138.51 KiB) Viewed 1454 times
Oddly enuf it's my wife that has the big truck since she tows her horses around
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Re: What's your DD ... if it isn't your Bronco

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

My f150 is pretty stock ( flow master, leveling kit, k&n, msd coils)
The wife's f350 (banks 6 gun, banks turbo back exhaust, k&n, 60gal transfer tank, goose neck hitch, and foreign car killer bumpers by ranch hand
cs_drums
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Re: What's your DD ... if it isn't your Bronco

Post by cs_drums »

My DD is a rare, highly saught after 96 Nissan pick up, Reg cab short bed 5 spd. I dont want to brag but it has A/C and an aftermarket cup holder! 2- 4" speakers.. k&N (+15 HP).... oh yeah, its rollin on 14s... No big deal
Dust
Posts: 781
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:41 pm
Bronco Info: Go Slow Ford's From 1957 to 1994
Location: Central Oregon

Re: What's your DD ... if it isn't your Bronco

Post by Dust »

cs_drums wrote:My DD is a rare, highly saught after 96 Nissan pick up, Reg cab short bed 5 spd. I dont want to brag but it has A/C and an aftermarket cup holder! 2- 4" speakers.. k&N (+15 HP).... oh yeah, its rollin on 14s... No big deal

So much envy... closest I ever got was a 'Datsun' Divorced Vertical-drop TransferCase that I still have to this day...
User avatar
Agui-E7TE
Posts: 1483
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:50 am
Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear

Re: What's your DD ... if it isn't your Bronco

Post by Agui-E7TE »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:
Agui-E7TE wrote:Thinking about buying a first gen Tacoma 4x4 as a fuel efficient daily driver.
Mine will be for sale soon I think. Although even with the 4 banger and 5 speed it's not a super gas saved. It does have 33's a heavy footed driver & is not geared though.
Let me know when you decide to part ways with it. Is the Karate Kick sticker included?
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: What's your DD ... if it isn't your Bronco

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Sure it is! I can get another one whenever I can find my way back into the gym. I've been buried since the move & haven't been in for over 2 months! I need to get back in there!
User avatar
RyanDS650X
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
Location: Mesa, AZ
Contact:

Re: What's your DD ... if it isn't your Bronco

Post by RyanDS650X »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:Sure it is! I can get another one whenever I can find my way back into the gym. I've been buried since the move & haven't been in for over 2 months! I need to get back in there!
X2 work has been crazy and summer heat doesnt help.... Im dreading the first day of squats and deads, i can fell the pain already.
As far as a DD goes im waithing to buy something till the end of year and leaning toward a Lexus is350. Fast, quiet and good mpg's everything the Bronco isnt haha.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: What's your DD ... if it isn't your Bronco

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

if I were gonna look at cars the IS is one I would look at too. That, the evo & the WRX pretty much round out the list of newer cars I'd be open to having. I'm pushing for a '65 2 door nova wagon but Karen isn't a fan to say the least. Something about wagon's being grandma cars & reminding her of her childhood& family road trips all Clark Grizwald style...
cs_drums
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Re: What's your DD ... if it isn't your Bronco

Post by cs_drums »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:if I were gonna look at cars the IS is one I would look at too. That, the evo & the WRX pretty much round out the list of newer cars I'd be open to having. I'm pushing for a '65 2 door nova wagon but Karen isn't a fan to say the least. Something about wagon's being grandma cars & reminding her of her childhood& family road trips all Clark Grizwald style...
I have been trying to sell my wife on a Nova or Falcon wagon. She has her heart set on a 64-66 Cuda, not stokked on that project : (
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: What's your DD ... if it isn't your Bronco

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

At least she likes old cars! If only! Every time I bring up the 60's wagon she brings up a new minivan. Conversation ends right there. haha
cs_drums
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Re: What's your DD ... if it isn't your Bronco

Post by cs_drums »

Toushe
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: What's your DD ... if it isn't your Bronco

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

I had an evo. Fun car but really not much you can do with em except get into trouble. They arent very comfortable and they're stripped since they're a race car. Ill telly
You what though it hauled ass. I ripped through the ortegas and got myself sick.
Dust
Posts: 781
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:41 pm
Bronco Info: Go Slow Ford's From 1957 to 1994
Location: Central Oregon

Re: What's your DD ... if it isn't your Bronco

Post by Dust »

Wivez and SO cars... was that included? Truth be, she drives the 94 Ranger 8-)
Soon she will pick up a 57 Thunderbird that I have to build a garage for. :lol:
Post Reply