2013 Baja HID run
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
BAJAHID Excursion 2013 updated list:
1. Tom - BajaF250
2. Tony - tcm-glx
3. Chris and Tony - BajaBronco13
4. Travis - Travisfab
5. Ryan - Ryands650X
6. Michael - Guard
7. Jose - Crisis88
8. Greg - Broncodawg
9. Chris - Philofab
10. Tony - Dicker1
11. Brian - Yikes
12. Jesse - 323bronco
13. Augi - Augi-E7TE
14. Andy - Silverslk
15. Brian - csdrums
16. Robert - RMC
17. Matt - 93Broncobuff
18. Ruben - Fufimi
19. John - Autofab
20. Tiffany and Courtney - Autofab
21. Ryan - Autofab
22. Vic - VRed
23. Will West
24. Chris, Alyssa, Jim and Dawn
25. Mikey - Only1Mikey
26. Patrick - Otter
25. Dave Slapp - y-style
26. Bill from Bill Mobile
MAYBES:
Steve
Eric
Robert
Mike
Don
Hoon Racing
Looks like we are going to have another great turn out for the BajaHID Excursion Run!
Chris
1. Tom - BajaF250
2. Tony - tcm-glx
3. Chris and Tony - BajaBronco13
4. Travis - Travisfab
5. Ryan - Ryands650X
6. Michael - Guard
7. Jose - Crisis88
8. Greg - Broncodawg
9. Chris - Philofab
10. Tony - Dicker1
11. Brian - Yikes
12. Jesse - 323bronco
13. Augi - Augi-E7TE
14. Andy - Silverslk
15. Brian - csdrums
16. Robert - RMC
17. Matt - 93Broncobuff
18. Ruben - Fufimi
19. John - Autofab
20. Tiffany and Courtney - Autofab
21. Ryan - Autofab
22. Vic - VRed
23. Will West
24. Chris, Alyssa, Jim and Dawn
25. Mikey - Only1Mikey
26. Patrick - Otter
25. Dave Slapp - y-style
26. Bill from Bill Mobile
MAYBES:
Steve
Eric
Robert
Mike
Don
Hoon Racing
Looks like we are going to have another great turn out for the BajaHID Excursion Run!
Chris
- guard
- Posts: 424
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:51 pm
- Bronco Info: 1996 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Loma Linda, CA
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
I've seen the Tropicana mentioned with a group rate...but not much else as far as lodging instructions. Where are recommended lodging locations for Fri/Sat nights? I know Oct is still months away but I'd rather get things planned out. If there are group rate instructions, please advise.
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
^^^x2. I would like to make my reservations sooner than later.guard wrote:I've seen the Tropicana mentioned with a group rate...but not much else as far as lodging instructions. Where are recommended lodging locations for Fri/Sat nights? I know Oct is still months away but I'd rather get things planned out. If there are group rate instructions, please advise.
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
We are working on the group code. It's going slow because of me... give it a couple of days.
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
We are still early on in planning guys so no need to worry about the hotel reservations as Philo mention we are working on a group rate. Day 1 will consist of camping with Day 2 at a hotel in Laughlin. Stay tuned as more info will follow as soon as we are ready to release it. Thanks everyone.
Chris
Chris
- otter
- Posts: 534
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:57 pm
- Bronco Info: Currently in a holding pattern
- Location: Hawaii
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Any updates on the trip? I've ordered a bunch of parts to get my Bronco finished. 
- mrmatt
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does
- Location: garden grove,ca
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
I know it is late in the game but....
If there is room put me as a maybe for this with the Danger Ranger. I can only give a maybe at the moment because I am possibly having knee surgery after the September race and my wedding
If there is room put me as a maybe for this with the Danger Ranger. I can only give a maybe at the moment because I am possibly having knee surgery after the September race and my wedding
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Anyone doing a particular work to their rigs before the run......
I am doing new heims on my 2 Link, rebuilding my rear shocks, new tie rod ends, and hopefully center console out of a newer f150 to go with the new seats. Might do a new setof tires too......old ones have 7k and 2 yrs on them. My dad was a stickler about that, replace every two years or 10k. Well, 2 yrs are up
I'm getting jazzed about the run!!
I am doing new heims on my 2 Link, rebuilding my rear shocks, new tie rod ends, and hopefully center console out of a newer f150 to go with the new seats. Might do a new setof tires too......old ones have 7k and 2 yrs on them. My dad was a stickler about that, replace every two years or 10k. Well, 2 yrs are up
I'm getting jazzed about the run!!
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
The Explorer is getting the fan, radiator, and water pump replaced at a shop... Supposed to be done tomorrow. The first fan was wrong and destroyed the radiator.
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Gonna try to here's my list lol, cage, engine cage, new front kings, rear nationals install with shackles, rear shock hoops and 2 front seats. It's a tall order but I think it can be done. Depends on my motivation level.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
The hamsters got so gerbil feed and the truck got it's bi-annual hose off about a month ago. I think it's good to go.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Damn no edit! So = some.
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
I'm gonna put gas in it and hope for the best.
- 93Broncobuff
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 pm
- Bronco Info: 1993, 351w, K&N,4" Bilstein 5100 lift, procomp coils, SSFAB Beams, Giant R/A's
- Location: Huntington Beach, California
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
my list is too long but lets see how far I can get before this trip happens!!! lets just say im gona be out like 6 grand hahahahhahaa
-
cs_drums
- Posts: 2912
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
- Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Lights and skid plate for the front bumper, dial in the creature comforts i.e. sound deadening, plumb AC/heat vents and make sure it all still works.
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
I will most likely do a good nut and bolt check. I have to change fluids and do a tune up. I just rebuilt my coilovers 2 weeks ago so they are good. I may rebuild the rear shocks before the run. Other than that she's good to go.
I wish re-gearing was in the budget right now but it's not so it will have to wait. That's one I wish I can do before the run.
I wish re-gearing was in the budget right now but it's not so it will have to wait. That's one I wish I can do before the run.
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
tcm glx wrote:Anyone doing a particular work to their rigs before the run......
I am doing new heims on my 2 Link, rebuilding my rear shocks, new tie rod ends, and hopefully center console out of a newer f150 to go with the new seats. Might do a new setof tires too......old ones have 7k and 2 yrs on them. My dad was a stickler about that, replace every two years or 10k. Well, 2 yrs are up
I'm getting jazzed about the run!!
Dang, for sale?
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
What?Travisfab wrote:tcm glx wrote:Anyone doing a particular work to their rigs before the run......
I am doing new heims on my 2 Link, rebuilding my rear shocks, new tie rod ends, and hopefully center console out of a newer f150 to go with the new seats. Might do a new setof tires too......old ones have 7k and 2 yrs on them. My dad was a stickler about that, replace every two years or 10k. Well, 2 yrs are up
I'm getting jazzed about the run!!
Dang, for sale?
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Pretty sure hes asking about the tires you are contemplating replacing.
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: 2013 Baja HID run
Oh. Duh.
Yes, tires will be for sale.
Yes, tires will be for sale.
