Set of stock beams
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Set of stock beams
Hey guys, anyone have a set of stock beams? Need a set...
-
broncnasty
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:30 pm
- Bronco Info: 82..... 302ho
Re: Set of stock beams
my buddy has a complete ttb set up sitting in the bed of his truck in my yard ill see what he wants
Re: Set of stock beams
I have a set. Do you want just the beams or spindles, axles & 3rd member as well. What would you pay for them?
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Set of stock beams
gunit wrote:I have a set. Do you want just the beams or spindles, axles & 3rd member as well. What would you pay for them?
Just beams, as least as possible...
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: Set of stock beams
Tony I can probably hook you up with a set if you are still looking for them. I have a set sitting in Spider Monkey's garage they may need new shock mounts on them though other than that they are stock. If you want them let me know and I will talk to spidermonkey to make sure we are not using them.
Jeremy
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Set of stock beams
Polarcub wrote:Tony I can probably hook you up with a set if you are still looking for them. I have a set sitting in Spider Monkey's garage they may need new shock mounts on them though other than that they are stock. If you want them let me know and I will talk to spidermonkey to make sure we are not using them.
That would be sweet Jeremy... I only need them on loan, to get a set cut and turn, and then could return the set that I have.... so if you would loan them, I would super duper appreciate! I could pick up at the race if that is possible.
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: Set of stock beams
Shouldnt be a problem, these are Yikes old beams I will ask Bryan if he can bring them out with him to the race. That would work well for me too.tcm glx wrote:Polarcub wrote:Tony I can probably hook you up with a set if you are still looking for them. I have a set sitting in Spider Monkey's garage they may need new shock mounts on them though other than that they are stock. If you want them let me know and I will talk to spidermonkey to make sure we are not using them.
That would be sweet Jeremy... I only need them on loan, to get a set cut and turn, and then could return the set that I have.... so if you would loan them, I would super duper appreciate! I could pick up at the race if that is possible.
Jeremy
Jeremy
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Set of stock beams
Polarcub wrote:Shouldnt be a problem, these are Yikes old beams I will ask Bryan if he can bring them out with him to the race. That would work well for me too.tcm glx wrote:Polarcub wrote:Tony I can probably hook you up with a set if you are still looking for them. I have a set sitting in Spider Monkey's garage they may need new shock mounts on them though other than that they are stock. If you want them let me know and I will talk to spidermonkey to make sure we are not using them.
That would be sweet Jeremy... I only need them on loan, to get a set cut and turn, and then could return the set that I have.... so if you would loan them, I would super duper appreciate! I could pick up at the race if that is possible.
Jeremy
Perfect!!
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: Set of stock beams
Tony I am planning on grabbing another set of beams it may be after the race so if it doesnt work to get the beams I have with bryan I will get these to you after the race (on loan) haha
Jeremy
