Jacks...
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Jacks...
Found it.
Looks like Home Depot has them cheaper also
http://m.homedepot.com/p/Husky-3-Ton-SU ... /100595886
Looks like Home Depot has them cheaper also
http://m.homedepot.com/p/Husky-3-Ton-SU ... /100595886
- Attachments
-
- image.jpg (3.95 KiB) Viewed 810 times
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: Jacks...
Hrmmm.... searching for that, I found this 3ton Torin Jack...Lift range of 6 inch to 21 inch...$62 on Amazon...but it's not cool and Aluminum
http://www.amazon.com/Torin-T83006-Ton- ... pg__header

http://www.amazon.com/Torin-T83006-Ton- ... pg__header

- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: Jacks...
lol...

-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Jacks...
59.99 at Home Depot, looks like you can get a whole jack for the cost of that insert. Of course the insert looks way cooler.
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Jacks...
I just got an idea.... Smell the smoke lol
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: Jacks...
... true, but I already got an aluminum jack with skid....Rmc wrote:59.99 at Home Depot, looks like you can get a whole jack for the cost of that insert. Of course the insert looks way cooler.
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Jacks...
I was just thinking of tubing inserts, 1 3/4 pipe. The inserts will couple what u have vs what u need. I've been thinking of buying another jack but a couple weld in inserts to couple the existing jack pad with a riser of your choice in length. One side male one female.
-
cs_drums
- Posts: 2912
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
- Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished
Re: Jacks...
I have a NAPA jack in my shop that I made a extension for. pull the pad off dropp the extension in then put the pad on the extention. I have mag light clips zip tied to the handle that holds the extension when not in use. Made it in about 5 min. one day and has been working great for years.
For in the trucks my buddy and I have modified trailer levelling jacks. they go from very flat to very tall, are light and have a small foot print in the truck. We are working on either selling complete jacks or offering a kit you instal on the stock jack. Ill post pics later.
For in the trucks my buddy and I have modified trailer levelling jacks. they go from very flat to very tall, are light and have a small foot print in the truck. We are working on either selling complete jacks or offering a kit you instal on the stock jack. Ill post pics later.
Re: Jacks...
I carry both a aluminum floor jack with a skid and a hi lift
Re: Jacks...
I carry a high lift and in the last 10 years I have used it once when I could not move the rig to a solid place. All the rest of my tire changes and lifting the thing off the boulders I high centered on were accomplished by a bottle jack. All 4 of my off road rigs are now set up the same way. Very hard to find a jack that is better than a bottle jack.
Several times I had to jack and stack rocks many times to get the thing high enough, but success was always possible.
I also have a HiLift soft sand base and a couple of 4x4 blocks I use with the bottle jack. Much better than finding a big flat rock. Ha
PW
Several times I had to jack and stack rocks many times to get the thing high enough, but success was always possible.
I also have a HiLift soft sand base and a couple of 4x4 blocks I use with the bottle jack. Much better than finding a big flat rock. Ha
PW
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Jacks...
I call Rick when I need a jack.
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Jacks...
LMAO!!philofab wrote:I call Rick when I need a jack.
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: Jacks...
Here is my set up, harbor freight jack with a C4 skid and a Jake's Fabworks extension. No more wood blocks for this guy.
Chris
Chris
