- ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368048180.449150.jpg (53.52 KiB) Viewed 1730 times
Greg's 92
- Gregsbronco13
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now
- Gregsbronco13
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now
Re: Greg's 92
Got my bronco fired up,cam and motor broke in...took it to the muffler shop to get a full exhaust rebuild and will be driving it by Tuesday !!!!! It's only been 7 months but seems like years,can't wait to take it out
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: Greg's 92
Woohoo! How does it run?
- Gregsbronco13
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now
Re: Greg's 92
With straight headers.....sounded wicked on the way to shop runs good....gotta start collecting suspension parts now and get a cage
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: Greg's 92
Good call on the cage.
- Gregsbronco13
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now
Re: Greg's 92
Yeah ( safety first ) I gotta be a roll model hahaha don't know if I wanna try to do it or have someone do it cheeper to do it myself or quicker to have it done? I need to check and see what guys are getting for them...I want the I interior to be mostly stock and hide as much of the cage as possible
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Greg's 92
Congrats on getting her running agian. I like your back seat a lot btw, how wide is that one do u happen to remember? I'm gonna start the hunt for one soon.
- Gregsbronco13
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now
Re: Greg's 92
It's 48" race trim, I cut the stock pins and latch off and put them on the halo with the harness' so the seat come out or flips forward like stock...I wanna make the storage rack the same ( pin in) so I can remove it if I'm driving the bronco to work.same with the front seats I cut the stock seat frame and used flat bar and tabs to mount sliders and buckets. As soon as I get a cage I can mount the four points for the front
- Gregsbronco13
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now
Re: Greg's 92
I got all the seats and harness' at car craft in riverside ca I think the back was only $250
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Greg's 92
Awsome, I was unaware race trim sold benches with head rests thanks for the info appreciated.
- Gregsbronco13
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now
Re: Greg's 92
Sure thing
- Gregsbronco13
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now
Re: Greg's 92
Work work work!!!! As they say, "no rest for the wicked" lol
- Gregsbronco13
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now
Re: Greg's 92
Got all new exhaust !!!! Drive home from the shop yesterday, runs and sounds sweet.....I can't wait to go up to the mountains this weekend
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Greg's 92
Looks great! Much better than my saws all action mixed with a few nice burns from falling mig sparks lol, who did it for you?
- Gregsbronco13
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now
Re: Greg's 92
Advance performance in Hesperia .....they do bitchin work they did my f150 when I got and a few other trucks for me
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: Greg's 92
Did they make the y-pipe too?? that thing is pretty!
Can you get a shot of after the crossmember that shows the muffler and tip?
I likey!
Can you get a shot of after the crossmember that shows the muffler and tip?
I likey!
- Gregsbronco13
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now
Re: Greg's 92
Yeah new y pipe and single chamber flow master
-
Rmc
- El Jefe
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
- Location: IE SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Greg's 92
How's it sound? U like it better than no muffler?
- Gregsbronco13
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now
Re: Greg's 92
Yeah sounds good , it has a throaty rumble ....and still has some back pressure ....only thing with a straight pipe is unless you have 500hp they sound real poppy like glass packs, but it's sounds real good!
- Gregsbronco13
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now
Re: Greg's 92
Heres how it runs over the crossmember
