Lol, I wish she was home, but I had to take care of some things and was unable to pick it up and bring it home...I'll be picking it up soon and promise a full report as soon as possible as well as mod I'm beyond stoked about
So.... what a ride home, 70-75 cruisin on the freeway was super smooth. Incredibly impressed with the Cooper STT's, rode well, quieter than the worn BFG ATs that they replaced. Expansion joints and road imperfections were almost unnoticeable, on the "test loop" went over a couple of nice rollers and dirt ruts and hardly felt them.
List of what was done...
Southwest Coil Over Towers, Cut and Turned Beams and Extended Radius Arms
Bilstein 9100 Coil Overs with 400 over 500 springs
Fox Bumps
4.56's with rear Detroit
Q80+2 pack felt great
Southwest Rear Shackles
Southwest Single Link Traction Bar
7100 Rent-a-shocks while mine are getting built
Extended Braided Stainless Brake Lines
ORW Limit Straps
Recalibrated Speedo
New Ceramic Brake Pads
Warn Premium Hub Install
Custom Hood Pin mounts for my previously owned Glassworks Hood (Autofab pin mounts didn't line up where the holes were already drilled...go figure)
Mounted Fiberglass hood
Removed 4wheel ABS system
And one of the best things, I will post pics of tomorrow during the day, but a vertical tire mount for a 35 on the drivers side...So super stoked about this one...
They went above and beyond and fixed a vacuum leak in my HVAC system under the hood, as well as tried to fix my decrepid door panel as best they could