Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!

User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Sorry - no cab. Cut 2 sections like that for guys here out of the last couple I cut up.

you making a fuel pump/sender access panel Chris?
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Stock shock mounts are gone. They went to a buddy for a project. If anyone sees anything here they may even remotely need shoot me an offer! I'm getting closer to scrapping some of this stuff & I'm such a hoarder I feel bad doing that!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
jrock24
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:34 pm
Bronco Info: 88 bko. 300 I6 T18 BW

Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!

Post by jrock24 »

Interested in the AC stuff. Still available?
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Yup - still here.


I was about to say if it's still in the 1st post it's still here as I delete items that have sold, but a couple screwballs killed our nice ability to edit posts on this site... Thanks guys.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Coil buckets are now free.

Make offers on any of this stuff if you guys have even the slightest use for it.
User avatar
ItzEnsign
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:18 am
Bronco Info: 1995 5.8 351w

Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!

Post by ItzEnsign »

If your ever around temecula I'd be interested in the fan shroud
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

My dad & step mom live down there so I'm down every once in a while. Mom was up here yesterday & I would have sent it south with her had I known - oh well.

With the move in full swing I'm not sure how soon I'll be down that way again, but Easter is the most likely time - IF I go that day.
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Hey steve do u still have the interior trim pieces?
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

yup - you want um?
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Ill take the 96 stuff
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Not much '96 stuff - but here's what I've got left interior wise.

Grey glove box door off the '96. You can have it if you want.
Image


Plastic "interior" pieces that go along the "bed" rails & up the b pillar where the shell attaches - tan. These came off the '87 but MAY be the same as the '96. You can have those as well if you want them.
Image

I also came across these random switches & stuff from the '96. Let me know if you'd be interested in any of them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Oh - also have a steering column collar & a door switch thing off the '86 I parted. Make an offer if anyone needs either of these
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Oh and also have 2 87-91 cowls - a white one & a green one. Free to a good home!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:Not much '96 stuff - but here's what I've got left interior wise.

Grey glove box door off the '96. You can have it if you want.
Image


Plastic "interior" pieces that go along the "bed" rails & up the b pillar where the shell attaches - tan. These came off the '87 but MAY be the same as the '96. You can have those as well if you want them.
Image

I also came across these random switches & stuff from the '96. Let me know if you'd be interested in any of them
Everything from this post is spoken for - going to Randy.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Bunch of stuff left today:
Radius arm brackets
coil buckets
bracket for spare tire mount
body mounts (rear cab ones)
rear shackle hangers
rear shock mounts
metal mounts for interior panels over rear wheel wells


Make offers on the rest of the stuff!
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Pic of the hood hinges.

Need this stuff gone!


Image
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Back up.

1/2 off sale - gimme 1/2 of posted price of this stuff & it's yours!
shockseals.com
Posts: 1116
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:50 am
Location: San Dimas
Contact:

Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!

Post by shockseals.com »

grey glove box door...I will take

looking for armrests of buckets 96 style.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Sorry Kris - already it's already gone. It went to Randy (HTO) since he took pretty much all of the 92-96 stuff I was sitting on. You might shoot him a PM and see if he plans on actually using it. I know his bronco has a tan interior, so I'm not sure if he is going to use it.

Only parts I have left off the 96 from what I can tell as of now is the fuel fill door (it's off an '87 but will fit) and then the misc. wiring.
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Misc. stock parts - get um out of my shop!

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Hey Kris if you need the glove box let me know.
Post Reply