Here's a very detailed build thread on it, but I figured I would start one on here since most have moved over here. If you have free time, you can go read the 19 pages of updates haha. The short story is .... '95 bronco gutted, race truck parts, 408 engine, still not done.
http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/sho ... p?t=105377
Here's my latest updates .....
A few months back started the tube work firewall forward and setup all the shock mounts. A ton of time cycling the suspension and getting the mounting positions perfect for both sides to match.

Had to come up with a new mount for the LEE trophy truck power steering pump since one doesn't exist.

Last weekend ..... Front tube work is welded in and I made a removable cross tube and strut bar structure so the engine can be pulled out without cutting tubes out in the way.










