Old people drunk were pretty entertaining, however old people with hangovers were completely useless and no fun at all!Nick wrote:Old people drunk...Hahahahahaha!
GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
-
300
- Posts: 647
- Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:44 pm
- Bronco Info: 1979 Class 3 Race Bronco. Built in 2000.
Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
LOL!300 wrote:Old people drunk were pretty entertaining, however old people with hangovers were completely useless and no fun at all!Nick wrote:Old people drunk...Hahahahahaha!
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
Ha! We were a sad bunch Sunday morning. I was up early but had to take a get-the-blood-flowing walk down the beach and drink a ginger-ale (thank sweet Baby Jesus Jeff brought some)... wasn't back to 100% till Monday morning....300 wrote:Old people drunk were pretty entertaining, however old people with hangovers were completely useless and no fun at all!Nick wrote:Old people drunk...Hahahahahaha!
- flyinbronco
- HuckMASTER
- Posts: 840
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am
Re: GFB HuckFEAST/RC Madness!-Jan 18-20
I thought we had an agreement Steve????????????
My attorneys will contacting Mr. Gonzalez regarding his breach of our contract. This is outrageous and his lack of discretion will not be tolerated. What happened on the beach was to stay on the beach. Remember scary man?
God I was hammered. I still think you or Bob put some roofies in my drink. Took two days to recover. Damn agave necter.
My attorneys will contacting Mr. Gonzalez regarding his breach of our contract. This is outrageous and his lack of discretion will not be tolerated. What happened on the beach was to stay on the beach. Remember scary man?
God I was hammered. I still think you or Bob put some roofies in my drink. Took two days to recover. Damn agave necter.
