Came over from FSB

Well? Who are you?
User avatar
Bondobob
Posts: 504
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:41 am
Bronco Info: 1987 XLT 5.0 in the family since new in May of 1987
Location: Bakersfield CA

Came over from FSB

Post by Bondobob »

Hello everyone, I heard about the website from Brokenbronco on FSB.

I currently have a pretty stock 1987 XLT that is used a daily driver. The Bronco has been in my family since May 1987 when my folks purchased it new from Jim Burke Ford in Bakersfield. I still have all the documentation with it even the FORD build sheet.

Any mods have been on the back burner as other projects have displaced it. Over the last two years I have accumulated parts to go a few directions with it however a C&T is now the plan

I'm gonna sell the other stuff to fund the way of the go fast plan.
"And God bless the United States of America!"
Elwood Blues -1980
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Came over from FSB

Post by Nick »

Welcome to the site!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
Bondobob
Posts: 504
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:41 am
Bronco Info: 1987 XLT 5.0 in the family since new in May of 1987
Location: Bakersfield CA

Re: Came over from FSB

Post by Bondobob »

The 1987 Bronco is in this picture. My son was riding his old XR80 for the last time. Is up on the list now
Attachments
Honda XR80 021.JPG
Honda XR80 021.JPG (266.41 KiB) Viewed 424 times
"And God bless the United States of America!"
Elwood Blues -1980
Post Reply