Josh aka greaslifes 86
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: Josh aka greaslifes 86
Time for your help GFB brothers.
I want too go 2 .5 over per side too clear my radius arms at full lock and cut and turn my beams.
I'm going too stay period correct and run a coil with dual shocks.
Any suggestions or remarks ?
I want too go 2 .5 over per side too clear my radius arms at full lock and cut and turn my beams.
I'm going too stay period correct and run a coil with dual shocks.
Any suggestions or remarks ?
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: Josh aka greaslifes 86
Dooo it!!!!!
What? You said comments right?
What? You said comments right?
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
- 93Broncobuff
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 pm
- Bronco Info: 1993, 351w, K&N,4" Bilstein 5100 lift, procomp coils, SSFAB Beams, Giant R/A's
- Location: Huntington Beach, California
- Silverslk
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
- Location: Garden Grove, CA
- Contact:
Re: Josh aka greaslifes 86
Nice meeting you this past weekend!!
Dual shocks? You running stock bucket or ? Also, period correct means quad ranchos (yellow bilsteins at best)!! hahaha
Can't wait to see the progress. I didnt see that front bumper on it at the race... did I overlook it or has it changed?
Dual shocks? You running stock bucket or ? Also, period correct means quad ranchos (yellow bilsteins at best)!! hahaha
Can't wait to see the progress. I didnt see that front bumper on it at the race... did I overlook it or has it changed?
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Josh aka greaslifes 86
Dual 2.0 7100s And paint them yellow. Would be badass!!!!
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: Josh aka greaslifes 86
2.0 foxs panted yellow. Modified spring bucket and yah the bumper was on it. I'm just hopping not too loose too much hight with the wider beams. Going too start this weekend.
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: Josh aka greaslifes 86
Here we go all steam cleaned and ready too strip
Think I have 308 gears I can't figure it out with the ring gear numbers. But o well 456 are going in as soon as I sale some parts.
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: Josh aka greaslifes 86
Laright Josh!
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: Josh aka greaslifes 86
Alright*
- 93Broncobuff
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 pm
- Bronco Info: 1993, 351w, K&N,4" Bilstein 5100 lift, procomp coils, SSFAB Beams, Giant R/A's
- Location: Huntington Beach, California
Re: Josh aka greaslifes 86
Yea buddy!!!!
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Josh aka greaslifes 86
Count the teeth on both the ring & pinion & do the math if you really care to know.greaslife wrote:Think I have 308 gears I can't figure it out with the ring gear numbers. But o well 456 are going in as soon as I sale some parts.
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Josh aka greaslifes 86
A few set of Bilstein Yellow Rockets on craigslist Josh.... take a look. One guy has 4 12" shocks for $300 up there.
- 93Broncobuff
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 pm
- Bronco Info: 1993, 351w, K&N,4" Bilstein 5100 lift, procomp coils, SSFAB Beams, Giant R/A's
- Location: Huntington Beach, California
Re: Josh aka greaslifes 86
Why limit urself josh, lol, blow the bank, get some 9300 black hawk c/o's n bipass's hahahahaha
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: Josh aka greaslifes 86
Okay so staying with the old school look what was used back in the the day on the suspension parts it was like a yellowish gold color? Thinking of going that rout? What your thoughts ? Or should I just use pore 15
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: Josh aka greaslifes 86
Forgot here's a little teaser pic
- bajascott
- My belly is my best friend
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
- Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
- Location: southern oregon
- Contact:
Re: Josh aka greaslifes 86
Throw some balls in there.......
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: Josh aka greaslifes 86
Hahahah
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: Josh aka greaslifes 86
I would but the wife won't give them up. Wish I could but no funds too do that so it will have too weightbajascott wrote:Throw some balls in there.......
- 93Broncobuff
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 pm
- Bronco Info: 1993, 351w, K&N,4" Bilstein 5100 lift, procomp coils, SSFAB Beams, Giant R/A's
- Location: Huntington Beach, California
Re: Josh aka greaslifes 86
Speaking of balls......... Nvm hahaha way ta go josh!!!!
