RC Cars!

User avatar
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Posts: 4313
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
Location: South O.C.
Contact:

Re: RC Cars!

Post by robertcrav »

That was a pretty sweet video
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: RC Cars!

Post by SteveG »

So I took the SC10 out today to remind remind myself of my RC inadequacy and found some major carnage. I don't know if I can fix this. It might be a total loss... might just have to replace the car all together!
Attachments
IMG_3088 (640x480).jpg
IMG_3088 (640x480).jpg (172.17 KiB) Viewed 1504 times
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: RC Cars!

Post by yikes »

I think you've got a crew loose Steve.
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: RC Cars!

Post by BajaBronco13 »

These guys really launch their trucks:

User avatar
Andy Jones
Posts: 2209
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
Bronco Info: In the Works!
Location: Canyon Lake,ca
Contact:

Re: RC Cars!

Post by Andy Jones »

New body I did up for my son.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358102773.588437.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358102773.588437.jpg (139.88 KiB) Viewed 1475 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358102788.072741.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358102788.072741.jpg (128.27 KiB) Viewed 1475 times
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
User avatar
economig
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
Location: SW Riverside County

Re: RC Cars!

Post by economig »

^Nagasaki fool^
T H R E A T Motorsports
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: RC Cars!

Post by tcm glx »

I'm diggin the yellow Andy
User avatar
Andy Jones
Posts: 2209
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
Bronco Info: In the Works!
Location: Canyon Lake,ca
Contact:

Re: RC Cars!

Post by Andy Jones »

tcm glx wrote:I'm diggin the yellow Andy
Thank you Tony!. It's kind of my Color of choice!. Yellow Bronco in the works.!.
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: RC Cars!

Post by BajaBronco13 »

economig wrote:^Nagasaki fool^
It's the bomb?? LOL. Awesome Will.

Andy, looking good, any pics of the body mounted?

Chris
User avatar
Andy Jones
Posts: 2209
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
Bronco Info: In the Works!
Location: Canyon Lake,ca
Contact:

Re: RC Cars!

Post by Andy Jones »

BajaBronco13 wrote:
economig wrote:^Nagasaki fool^
It's the bomb?? LOL. Awesome Will.

Andy, looking good, any pics of the body mounted?

Chris
Not yet Chris ! I have ADD LIKE A MOTHER lately! So I wanna make sure everything is perfect before body reming.
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
User avatar
economig
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
Location: SW Riverside County

Re: RC Cars!

Post by economig »

Andy Jones wrote:
BajaBronco13 wrote:
economig wrote:^Nagasaki fool^
It's the bomb?? LOL. Awesome Will.

Andy, looking good, any pics of the body mounted?

Chris
Not yet Chris ! I have ADD LIKE A MOTHER lately! So I wanna make sure everything is perfect before body reming.
In other words: he's scared to punch holes in it cause it's too pretty :)
T H R E A T Motorsports
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: RC Cars!

Post by BajaBronco13 »

BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: RC Cars!

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Finally upgraded my Wraith:

User avatar
Andy Jones
Posts: 2209
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
Bronco Info: In the Works!
Location: Canyon Lake,ca
Contact:

Re: RC Cars!

Post by Andy Jones »

economig wrote:
Andy Jones wrote:
BajaBronco13 wrote: It's the bomb?? LOL. Awesome Will.

Andy, looking good, any pics of the body mounted?

Chris
Not yet Chris ! I have ADD LIKE A MOTHER lately! So I wanna make sure everything is perfect before body reming.
In other words: he's scared to punch holes in it cause it's too pretty :)
Dick!!. Lol!!
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
User avatar
ESHALLBETTER
Posts: 1588
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am
Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Re: RC Cars!

Post by ESHALLBETTER »

SteveG wrote:So I took the SC10 out today to remind remind myself of my RC inadequacy and found some major carnage. I don't know if I can fix this. It might be a total loss... might just have to replace the car all together!
Is that the bronco in the background?
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: RC Cars!

Post by SteveG »

ESHALLBETTER wrote:
SteveG wrote:So I took the SC10 out today to remind remind myself of my RC inadequacy and found some major carnage. I don't know if I can fix this. It might be a total loss... might just have to replace the car all together!
Is that the bronco in the background?
Sho nuff.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
economig
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
Location: SW Riverside County

Re: RC Cars!

Post by economig »

BajaBronco13 wrote:Finally upgraded my Wraith:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha...

That thing is amazing though, no joke
T H R E A T Motorsports
User avatar
Tchajagos
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
Location: Murrieta

Re: RC Cars!

Post by Tchajagos »

Finally got my revo running. Too much power and stripped the spur gear.
Image
Image
User avatar
Tchajagos
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
Location: Murrieta

Re: RC Cars!

Post by Tchajagos »

yikes wrote:I think you've got a screw loose Steve.
I think he's/its finally snapped.
User avatar
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Posts: 4313
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
Location: South O.C.
Contact:

Re: RC Cars!

Post by robertcrav »

SteveG wrote:
ESHALLBETTER wrote:
SteveG wrote:So I took the SC10 out today to remind remind myself of my RC inadequacy and found some major carnage. I don't know if I can fix this. It might be a total loss... might just have to replace the car all together!
Is that the bronco in the background?
Sho nuff.
Who's the masta?
Post Reply