Pit Bike

User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Pit Bike

Post by Nick »

My kid is looking for a pit bike. Please let me know if you have, or know of one for sale. Thanks!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Pit Bike

Post by tcm glx »

Nick,
Hit chris up..... He had/has one.
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: Pit Bike

Post by philofab »

I have a couple of quads....
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Pit Bike

Post by Nick »

I'll hit him up T.

Thanks Philo, but he wants a pit bike. Him and his buddies started riding them, and he got the bug...again.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: Pit Bike

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Hey Nick,

I'll post some pics in a few days. I have a near new 2004 SDG 110 cc Pit Bike that I am selling. I say near new as the previous owner bought the bike directly from SDG when she worked there thinking her husband would cruise it around and at the age of 60, he never did. The bike just sat in the garage and he would turn it on every so often. I'm the second owner. PM if you're interested.

Chris
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Pit Bike

Post by Nick »

BajaBronco13 wrote:Hey Nick,

I'll post some pics in a few days. I have a near new 2004 SDG 110 cc Pit Bike that I am selling. I say near new as the previous owner bought the bike directly from SDG when she worked there thinking her husband would cruise it around and at the age of 60, he never did. The bike just sat in the garage and he would turn it on every so often. I'm the second owner. PM if you're interested.

Chris
Hey Chris, very interested. Let me know a price.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: Pit Bike

Post by philofab »

Oh, you meant 50s. I got a bunch of those... I collect them.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Pit Bike

Post by Nick »

philofab wrote:Oh, you meant 50s. I got a bunch of those... I collect them.
Any for sale?
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: Pit Bike

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Hey Nick,

Here are the pics I just took right now.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Chris
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Pit Bike

Post by Nick »

Consider it sold Chris!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: Pit Bike

Post by yikes »

You gonna fit on that Nick?
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Pit Bike

Post by Nick »

yikes wrote:You gonna fit on that Nick?
I've been in training...
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Pit Bike

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

you scared you're gonna get your hands dirty on the grips on that bike Chris?????
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: Pit Bike

Post by BajaBronco13 »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:you scared you're gonna get your hands dirty on the grips on that bike Chris?????
LOL, I was in the middle of stacking my 7 BFG KRs.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Pit Bike

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

I figured as much - but just like giving you crap.

I should have run off with your KR's and given you mine. Dang that grabbing tires in the dark at the swap meet... When I loaded um all to go home the next day I saw just how much nicer yours were :(


Oh - and what's this about you telling me your garage is full? I see LOTS of floor space there.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
Post Reply