
95 Bronco Build!
- otter
- Posts: 534
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:57 pm
- Bronco Info: Currently in a holding pattern
- Location: Hawaii
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
Looking good! Nice and simple.
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
Pumped to get it back on its feet. 6 days until it hits the dirt. Just chipping away at small stuff now.






- Kel Fab Creations
- Posts: 727
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:01 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Bronco
- Location: San Jacinto, Ca
- Contact:
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
4.5"
- Kel Fab Creations
- Posts: 727
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:01 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Bronco
- Location: San Jacinto, Ca
- Contact:
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
Hmm. Looks smaller. It looks like it fits the c&t beams well.
Kelly @ Kel Fab Creations
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
Beams are stock right now!
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
Check out the front cross member, some serious bend action, still need to get the resi's solid mounted. Also threw a little gusset on from the shock hoop to the frame.




- Kel Fab Creations
- Posts: 727
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:01 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Bronco
- Location: San Jacinto, Ca
- Contact:
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
I can't take credit for the bend. Our fab guy at Fiberwerx busted it out for me in 10 minutes. I stared at it for longer than he took to build it!!!! I've chipping away at it every night though, list is finally getting short.
- Attachments
-
- ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356676808.748536.jpg (163.12 KiB) Viewed 3881 times
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
Had an awesome weekend in the Bronco. Got a ton of miles in and most importantly the wife had a blast! It's pretty awesome to be bouncing along through the desert with 4 other people, tunes rocking, a cooler, and a bunch of tools.
Went a little too quick over a dune and took out my heater box, and it's not running at the moment. Fuel pump is good, relays are good, inertia switch is reset, I'm not sure what it is at the moment, but good old Juanco will take care of me. The rear end definitely likes to kick, but the faster I went the better it got, the cage priority definitely moved up on the list.


Went a little too quick over a dune and took out my heater box, and it's not running at the moment. Fuel pump is good, relays are good, inertia switch is reset, I'm not sure what it is at the moment, but good old Juanco will take care of me. The rear end definitely likes to kick, but the faster I went the better it got, the cage priority definitely moved up on the list.


- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
Right on! Are you getting spark? Is the fuel pump priming did you check the fuse under the hood? There is a relay under the hood for the fuel pump too.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
I have not checked for spark, only because it's not getting the 2 second fuel pump turn on when the key is turned, so I am working my way forward from there. The relays are good, the inertia switch is not tripped, and the fuel pump is good, so it's a bit of a head scratcher.hobbyturnedobsession wrote:Right on! Are you getting spark? Is the fuel pump priming did you check the fuse under the hood? There is a relay under the hood for the fuel pump too.
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
Check the big fuses under the hood. They control the computer. The computer controls the fuel pump. Thats what happened to me one time.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
I did check all of those visually, may be worth a continuity check though.
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
I had a fuel injector wire pinch and blow three fuses before i found the issue. Also how do you know the fuel pump is okay?
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
I've hot wired it and done a test through the self diagnostic port. That test confirms the relay, inertia switch, and pump are all ok.
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: 95 Bronco Build!
Sounds like the computer system.... did a ground come loose? Weird shit will happen if you knock out a ground
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.


