http://www.bitd.com/
Anyone else coming out? Ill be at the remote pit for the #Q411 team and hanging around after for the cars and trucks.
BITD Henderson 250 12/1/12
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
BITD Henderson 250 12/1/12
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: BITD Henderson 250 12/1/12
We completed 2 of the 3 laps got second place and are second place overall. it's not a first but we're on the podium!
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: BITD Henderson 250 12/1/12
This is a 1979 the guy who owns it is the second owner and has had it for 15 years the paint and interior will really clean and had a digital dash in it with a built 351
- Attachments
-
- uploadfromtaptalk1354408232349.jpg (87.22 KiB) Viewed 672 times
-
- uploadfromtaptalk1354408213539.jpg (61.61 KiB) Viewed 672 times
-
- uploadfromtaptalk1354408199952.jpg (70.4 KiB) Viewed 672 times
-
- uploadfromtaptalk1354408183583.jpg (62.3 KiB) Viewed 672 times
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: BITD Henderson 250 12/1/12
This thing was bitchin! I forget the owners name but he's owned it for 28 years full glassworks glass, King 3.0, 456 gears,full cage 3 seater has a stroked 351 it sounds Burley!! I told him about this website so hopefully he comes around.
- Attachments
-
- uploadfromtaptalk1354408378078.jpg (73.35 KiB) Viewed 671 times
-
- uploadfromtaptalk1354408366180.jpg (101.61 KiB) Viewed 671 times
-
- uploadfromtaptalk1354408353913.jpg (84.52 KiB) Viewed 671 times
-
- uploadfromtaptalk1354408330490.jpg (70.58 KiB) Viewed 671 times
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: BITD Henderson 250 12/1/12
Congrats to your brother Ryan!
And Will, all THREE of those broncos are awesome, I'm counting the white one too.
And Will, all THREE of those broncos are awesome, I'm counting the white one too.
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: BITD Henderson 250 12/1/12
Man that's a sexy brick noseRyanDS650X wrote:This thing was bitchin! I forget the owners name but he's owned it for 28 years full glassworks glass, King 3.0, 456 gears,full cage 3 seater has a stroked 351 it sounds Burley!! I told him about this website so hopefully he comes around.
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: BITD Henderson 250 12/1/12
That silver one was awesome, ive seen him around town here and at races before but never had the time to chat with him, real nice guy though. He chases for TJ Flores.
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
