Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 01/6/2013

Races, meets, etc
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 10/14/2012

Post by greaslife »

No problem I was sick all weakened and last couple of days. Maybe post up for next weakened
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 01/6/2013

Post by Polarcub »

Coffee Sunday the 06th? Bring a jacket!
Jeremy
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 10/14/2012

Post by greaslife »

I have parts for u Jer and Jose hope too see u there
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 01/6/2013

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Ill be there
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
crisis88
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm
Bronco Info: 94 fsb stock

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 01/6/2013

Post by crisis88 »

I might be there.
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 01/6/2013

Post by greaslife »

crisis88 wrote:I might be there.
You know u want that rear panel
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
crisis88
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm
Bronco Info: 94 fsb stock

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 01/6/2013

Post by crisis88 »

Trust me I do want it. And I do want to get these leaf springs out of my garage also. Haha.
User avatar
crisis88
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm
Bronco Info: 94 fsb stock

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 01/6/2013

Post by crisis88 »

So where's the coffee meet up for the swap meet
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 01/6/2013

Post by Rmc »

Ill try to show.
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 01/6/2013

Post by Rmc »

Oops haha misread
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 01/6/2013

Post by greaslife »

crisis88 wrote:So where's the coffee meet up for the swap meet
Name your place
Post Reply