Anyone else feeling hopeless?

User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Anyone else feeling hopeless?

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

Hahaha gotta get it before California bans it
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Anyone else feeling hopeless?

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352299194.536116.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352299194.536116.jpg (140.42 KiB) Viewed 999 times
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Anyone else feeling hopeless?

Post by Nick »

Gregsbronco13 wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352299194.536116.jpg
Wow, that pretty much sums it up!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Anyone else feeling hopeless?

Post by SteveG »

flyinbronco wrote:Welcome to the divided states of america.
So true, Rick... therein lies the problem. The two party system will continue to tear the country apart. Democrats, Republicans, they're all corrupt and all have agendas. I don't think we'll see real improvement until we can give assholes on both sides of the isle the boot.
flyinbronco wrote:Gotta go now the gun store opens in an hour and a half and I want to get a good spot in line.
You probably should have been there yesterday. I would not be surprised to see gun stores full today.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Anyone else feeling hopeless?

Post by Nick »

Oh the folly of entitlement programs!

I was watching the news last night, San Bernardino is in the middle of a bankruptcy, instead of cutting entitlement programs, they decided to cut the police force. The scumbags that are recieving the entitlements have gone on a crime spree. Robberies have have risen. One man has had his house broken into 11 times in 3 months.

When is a full scale rebellion going to take place? The original colonies went to war over taxes, and here we are under the yoke of a tyranical government that is taxing us to death! You think you have freedom? Try not paying your taxes, everything you have will ba taken in the blink of an eye. It doesn't matter that you have no means to make the tax payment, they will take what you have with no warning. Ask me how i know.

We live under the illusion of freedom...
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Anyone else feeling hopeless?

Post by SteveG »

yikes wrote:My 18 year old daughter came in the house proudly after voting. I asked who she decided to vote for and got a rambling about abortion. This is a problem in our country when the topic of interest at the forefront of people's minds are things like abortion! Why didn't I hear something like "...because I think he'll represent our countries global interests better" or "I think he'll help bring manufacturing back to the States and strengthen our economy". I blame myself for this misguided decision....but I really want to kick her new boyfriends ass! I too went to bed with a sinking feeling.
I think you should kick the boyfriend's ass for good measure.

I tried to mask the sinking feeling with a big glass of rum and a splash of Coke.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Anyone else feeling hopeless?

Post by SteveG »

Nick wrote:Oh the folly of entitlement programs!

I was watching the news last night, San Bernardino is in the middle of a bankruptcy, instead of cutting entitlement programs, they decided to cut the police force. The scumbags that are recieving the entitlements have gone on a crime spree. Robberies have have risen. One man has had his house broken into 11 times in 3 months.

When is a full scale rebellion going to take place? The original colonies went to war over taxes, and here we are under the yoke of a tyranical government that is taxing us to death! You think you have freedom? Try not paying your taxes, everything you have will ba taken in the blink of an eye. It doesn't matter that you have no means to make the tax payment, they will take what you have with no warning. Ask me how i know.

We live under the illusion of freedom...
Amen, Nick. Amen.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: Anyone else feeling hopeless?

Post by Silverslk »

I haven't been on in a while but figured this would be a place to find like minded people......... I do see some people missing in here 9this thread) though? hahaha

Kick his ass Yikes and send her to her room with homework. I was just reading the number 1 thing driving Democrats to vote was "Healthcare" and Republicans was "Economy"....... In a world of entitlement and "as long as I get whats mine, who cares who pays" we are doomed.
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
User avatar
ESHALLBETTER
Posts: 1588
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am
Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Re: Anyone else feeling hopeless?

Post by ESHALLBETTER »

So true, Rick... therein lies the problem. The two party system will continue to tear the country apart. Democrats, Republicans, they're all corrupt and all have agendas. I don't think we'll see real improvement until we can give assholes on both sides of the isle the boot.
Yep, America is broken and it is going to take more than an election to fix it.



Edit: Thanks.
Last edited by ESHALLBETTER on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER
Posts: 840
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Anyone else feeling hopeless?

Post by flyinbronco »

Nick wrote:Oh the folly of entitlement programs!

I was watching the news last night, San Bernardino is in the middle of a bankruptcy, instead of cutting entitlement programs, they decided to cut the police force. The scumbags that are recieving the entitlements have gone on a crime spree. Robberies have have risen. One man has had his house broken into 11 times in 3 months.

When is a full scale rebellion going to take place? The original colonies went to war over taxes, and here we are under the yoke of a tyranical government that is taxing us to death! You think you have freedom? Try not paying your taxes, everything you have will ba taken in the blink of an eye. It doesn't matter that you have no means to make the tax payment, they will take what you have with no warning. Ask me how i know.

We live under the illusion of freedom...
Your on to something here Nick. I say everyone that didn't vote for Obama should not pay taxes next year. Lets see how far the liberal agenda gets with no funding. What are they going to do throw us all in jail?
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Anyone else feeling hopeless?

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Ok, at least there is one place I can turn for some support...

1st - if only we could do that Rick. I'd LOVE to see the results!!! Reminds me of the email that went around about the divorce between Dems and Repubs and who would take what.


Now onto this...
Yesterday SUCKED even aside from the election. We lost the PERFECT house to another couple due to the SLIGHTLY higher down payment they had. Then I get a notice from my shareholder board of the 1 stock I personally own (company dad used to work for) and they said I'd be getting a larger dividend check this year because I won't be getting one for the next 4 years due to the hike in taxes coming. I'm glad they're watching that & sending it out before capitol gains taxes raise back up, but it reminded me of the crap to come.


Then I get back to find out America has voted poorly yet AGAIN! WTF??? 1 time is bad. Falling twice just shows we have more freeloaders wanting handouts than people willing to work for it. Ugh!


So yes, I am depressed right now. What's done is done though & life moves on, so I will read this post by Steve again to try & mellow myself out & follow his lead.
SteveG wrote:I have the same feeling I had in my gut 4 years ago. Not hopeless, but certainly uneasy and fearful. I pray that President Obama will step and be truly presidential in ways he hasn't in the past and I pray that he is able to unite the nation. Most of all, I pray that he will not trample the constitution and hope whatever damage is done during this presidency can be undone.

No sulking, though. We still live in the greatest country on earth and must conduct ourselves accordingly. Lead by example and FIGHT for what we have.


and for this Andy
Silverslk wrote:I haven't been on in a while but figured this would be a place to find like minded people......... I do see some people missing in here 9this thread) though? hahaha

Kick his ass Yikes and send her to her room with homework. I was just reading the number 1 thing driving Democrats to vote was "Healthcare" and Republicans was "Economy"....... In a world of entitlement and "as long as I get whats mine, who cares who pays" we are doomed.
I also see some missing & know some from here were actually foolish enough to vote for dumbass the 1st time around. I just hope they woke the hell up this time, but I somehow doubt it!
Last edited by ChaseTruck754 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Anyone else feeling hopeless?

Post by Nick »

The Dow is down 300 points. So much for confidence in change...
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
Kel Fab Creations
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:01 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Bronco
Location: San Jacinto, Ca
Contact:

Re: Anyone else feeling hopeless?

Post by Kel Fab Creations »

It's so refreshing to come on here and see like minded people that actually know what they're talking about. It is very disheartning to try to have an intelligent conversation/argument with someone that supports Obama. They refuse to look at the big picture items that he is totally screwing us on making the chance for sustainability SO much harder. How do they not understand that by someone getting something for free whether it be a school grant, government backed no interest school loan, welfare, a freaking Obama cell phone etc. they are adding to the national debt increasing the chance of China making us they're bi#$@. I guess that's the problem. Society as a whole is okay with passing the buck.
Kelly @ Kel Fab Creations
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Anyone else feeling hopeless?

Post by Nick »

Image
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Anyone else feeling hopeless?

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

If that is your flag Nick then I salute it & you!

If not, then still - I agree/get it!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Anyone else feeling hopeless?

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352317923.952454.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352317923.952454.jpg (60.92 KiB) Viewed 954 times
I got some new swag for the brain bucket
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Anyone else feeling hopeless?

Post by Nick »

Gregsbronco13 wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352317923.952454.jpg
I got some new swag for the brain bucket
You local 11? I'm a local 12 operator.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Anyone else feeling hopeless?

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

47 IBEW
User avatar
Gregsbronco13
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 5.8 white pretty stock for now

Anyone else feeling hopeless?

Post by Gregsbronco13 »

It's a shame that our union money went to back Obama
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Anyone else feeling hopeless?

Post by Nick »

Gregsbronco13 wrote:It's a shame that our union money went to back Obama
Aint that the truth! I'm sick of the propoganda we get at election time. Everything has a d at the end.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
Post Reply