SAND SPORTS SUPERSHOW
SAND SPORTS SUPERSHOW
Whos all going down to costa mesa Sept 14-16 for the Sand Sports show?...My family will be there helping out at one of the Sand Sports magazine booths with our yellow Can Am....Come by and say hi.
-
323bronco
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:46 pm
- Bronco Info: 1989 BRONCO TTB with 96 front clip
Re: SAND SPORTS SUPERSHOW
See you there mike!!!
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: SAND SPORTS SUPERSHOW
We might go....lookin forward to the Off Road Expo next month more...
- economig
- Posts: 1101
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
- Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
- Location: SW Riverside County
SAND SPORTS SUPERSHOW
Definitely going to Sand Show (and ORE). In the process of modifying my baby twins' wagon to make it out this year. Hopefully have pics before Wednesday 
T H R E A T Motorsports
-
7D6F250
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:21 pm
- Bronco Info: i drive a 76' F250 and a 09' F350
- Location: Trabuco Canyon SoCal
Re: SAND SPORTS SUPERSHOW
I'll be there for a bit Saturday, hope to see you guys there.
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: SAND SPORTS SUPERSHOW
My good friend Lance will be at the Rugged booth. If you see him, tell him I said he'd give you something free if you say hi!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
-
Broncodawg
- Posts: 711
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:14 pm
- Bronco Info: Ole Yeller- 89 Bronco prerunner, 77 Bronco rock rig, 79 F100 prerunner barn find
- Location: Bishop, CA
Re: SAND SPORTS SUPERSHOW
Going long travel? 4link or leaf? How about a build thread?economig wrote:Definitely going to Sand Show (and ORE). In the process of modifying my baby twins' wagon to make it out this year. Hopefully have pics before Wednesday
Feed the Monster!!! haha!
Ole Yeller-89 Bronco Prerunner/77 Bronco rock rig/79 F100 prerunner yard art
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: SAND SPORTS SUPERSHOW
Rugged what Steve? Rugged Radios, Rugged Ridge? ... :-\SteveG wrote:My good friend Lance will be at the Rugged booth. If you see him, tell him I said he'd give you something free if you say hi!
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: SAND SPORTS SUPERSHOW
Based on where Steve is at and where Rugged is located I'm pretty sure it's Rugged Radios...
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- economig
- Posts: 1101
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
- Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
- Location: SW Riverside County
SAND SPORTS SUPERSHOW
Ha ha I'm just making fake truck sides for itBroncodawg wrote:Going long travel? 4link or leaf? How about a build thread?economig wrote:Definitely going to Sand Show (and ORE). In the process of modifying my baby twins' wagon to make it out this year. Hopefully have pics before Wednesday
Feed the Monster!!! haha!
I got the lifted wagon from a buddy after I gave our old one to another buddy a few years back (when I thought I was done having babies ha ha). Anyways, this new one has flame sides... Not flames painted on sides, literally just wooden bandsaw cut flames ha ha.
I'm making pretty simple mini TT (looking) sides to replace them in the gates. Spray in bedliner for bed area. I'll post pics. Funny thing is I'm definitely doing ORE but Sand Sports is about 50-50 now!? I have to work Sat. and wife has a mandatory baby shower for a close friend on Sunday. It'd just be me, my buddy and my kids... I'll be lookin like a confused life partner gettin beat up by a mess of kids... Ha ha still might go
T H R E A T Motorsports
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: SAND SPORTS SUPERSHOW
Rugged Radios. Make sure you ask for Lance & your free gift!robertcrav wrote:Rugged what Steve? Rugged Radios, Rugged Ridge? ... :-\SteveG wrote:My good friend Lance will be at the Rugged booth. If you see him, tell him I said he'd give you something free if you say hi!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: SAND SPORTS SUPERSHOW
BTW: Lance is their new General Manager. I've known him for almost 15 years... Great person and an even better friend. So PLEASE give him a hard time!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
SAND SPORTS SUPERSHOW
Lance said thanks for busting his balls
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: SAND SPORTS SUPERSHOW
Thanks for the help!robertcrav wrote:Lance said thanks for busting his balls
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
