USPS SUCKS!, losing packages that they shouldnt, like my HIDs I won from the 2011 BAJAHID expedition and not re-imbursing Tony for the loss, and losing my f***ing X member!
EDIT: All made good. Faith restored.
The GOOD:
SteveG, for helping me buy my Bronco last year, fixing it up and going out of his way to help. One of the most honest people I have ever met
Tony at BAJAHID making sure I got my HIDs even though USPS lost them and for patiently storing my crap until I could pick it all up. Thanks, Tony, you're the best
Andy, for collecting bits and pieces, making phone calls, etc and helping out above and beyond the call of duty, a heart felt thank you.
There are many GFB members who have helped, assisted and advised that I owe thanks to, and I appreciate all your help and friendship.
