Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: Pic post

Post by bajascott »

that f100 is falking sweet! i would to find out more about it! where did you dig those up from Brian??
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Pic post

Post by tcm glx »

Steve.. more for you man!!
Image

Image
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Pic post

Post by Nick »

tcm glx wrote:Steve.. more for you man!!
Image

Image
Uhm...fail.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
towerace1
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:40 pm

Re: Pic post

Post by towerace1 »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:I'll play...

I'm glad I looked at all the pics as there was a pic of a 70's Ford I didn't have. That doesn't happen often :lol:

Anyways - not sure why this bad boy hasn't been posted by you bronco lovin fools! I took these pics at the San Felipe Race 3 or 4 years ago. This may be my favorite bronco.
Anyone know what bedsides these are? Anymore info on this bronco? Love this one
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Pic post

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

tcm glx wrote:How about this one Steve:
actually I didn't have that one OR the ones Tony posted. Now I feel bad...

yikes wrote:Wow!!
Image
Sadly I think I liked that one BEFORE the rebuild. Which was documented on RDC by the way...

towerace1 wrote:
ChaseTruck754 wrote:I'll play...
I'm glad I looked at all the pics as there was a pic of a 70's Ford I didn't have. That doesn't happen often :lol:
Anyways - not sure why this bad boy hasn't been posted by you bronco lovin fools! I took these pics at the San Felipe Race 3 or 4 years ago. This may be my favorite bronco.
Anyone know what bedsides these are? Anymore info on this bronco? Love this one
I can't help you with the bedsides. I saw a bunch more build type pics of this thing a while ago (a couple years now I guess) though. Can't remember where now.



And to keep the ball rolling!!!
This 1st one is the bumpside above before the redo.
Attachments
70s blue.jpg
70s blue.jpg (98.36 KiB) Viewed 2309 times
_78_bedsides_006.JPG
_78_bedsides_006.JPG (52.47 KiB) Viewed 2310 times
front.jpg
front.jpg (164.62 KiB) Viewed 2310 times
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
johncharlesb
Posts: 510
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:59 pm
Bronco Info: 1962 f100, 1995 Bronco

Re: Pic post

Post by johncharlesb »

Image

Image

From RDC, there are lots of good Hay Hauler pictures in that thread. They said in the thread that this truck was rebuilt, has anyone seen it?
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Pic post

Post by SteveG »

Yes. It was in DirtSports. Definitely a masterpiece.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: Pic post

Post by yikes »

Hot Damn!!

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: Pic post

Post by bajascott »

damn...i think he has you beat for bedside fasteners Brian.:)
thats bada$$,looks like one of SI's trucks
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Pic post

Post by Nick »

bajascott wrote:damn...i think he has you beat for bedside fasteners Brian.:)
OH! Hahahahahaha!!!!!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: Pic post

Post by yikes »

bajascott wrote:damn...i think he has you beat for bedside fasteners Brian.:)
thats bada$$,looks like one of SI's trucks
I think I'm in love!
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Pic post

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Some of the work looks like it is from Tom at SI and other stuff I'm not sure. I'd bet it isn't one Tom did the whole build on for sure. Maybe it's a truck that came out of Plank before Larry died?

For more to drool on - click here http://www.simotorsportsinc.com/vehicles.html The 1st 3 trucks will blow your mind.
I know this is a link in the picture thread - but he has his pictures set up so they can't be saved from the website :cry:

Brian - not sure if you remember but we saw Tom (from SI) at the swap meet. Not sure you remember but I pointed him out and made a comment to you. PM me if you don't remember what the comment was ;)
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
shockseals.com
Posts: 1116
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:50 am
Location: San Dimas
Contact:

Re: Pic post

Post by shockseals.com »

Isnt that the old robby gordon F150 that went to Turner...those pics from San felipe? Rear trailing arm mounts look like signature robby gordon mounts
Attachments
RGprerun.Turner04MalibuDan.gif
RGprerun.Turner04MalibuDan.gif (233.23 KiB) Viewed 2221 times
RGprerun.Turner02LDC.gif
RGprerun.Turner02LDC.gif (269.58 KiB) Viewed 2221 times
Kris Hernandez
shockseals.com
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Pic post

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

you're the 2nd person to say that Kris - and yeah I think it is the old Robby truck.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
bajajunkie
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:50 pm
Bronco Info: I'll let you know as soon as I get it....

Re: Pic post

Post by bajajunkie »

That is the RG F-150....I remember my ride in it like it was yesterday...
User avatar
Brett Frederickson
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:40 am

Re: Pic post

Post by Brett Frederickson »

my old bronco
Attachments
BRONCO !.jpg
BRONCO !.jpg (137.31 KiB) Viewed 2182 times
BRONCO!!!.jpg
BRONCO!!!.jpg (130.47 KiB) Viewed 2182 times
baja-chris wrote:
Just add $40k and you could have a nice $25k bronco!
shockseals.com
Posts: 1116
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:50 am
Location: San Dimas
Contact:

Re: Pic post

Post by shockseals.com »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:you're the 2nd person to say that Kris - and yeah I think it is the old Robby truck.
gary Houston is current owner.
Kris Hernandez
shockseals.com
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Pic post

Post by tcm glx »

Image

Image
towerace1
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:40 pm

Re: Pic post

Post by towerace1 »

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Pic post

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

This just rolled out of my buddies shop. It's old skool, bronco and desert all rolled into one.

Plus with the freshened up 302 and some "goodies" my buddy says it goes pretty good - making it a "go fast bronco"????

Whatever it is - I like it!

Customer (dad bought/had built for 18 yr old kid) is driving it around for a few weeks to check for bugs and then it comes back for tear down with powdercoat and paint.

Front is a custom 4 link with 2.5" C/O's. Thing is fully caged with custom seats, a custom fuel cell, etc. etc.

It looks way cooler in person. Pics don't do it justice at all looking at them now.

And yes - I'm envious!
Attachments
1 060.jpg
1 060.jpg (132.99 KiB) Viewed 2074 times
1 061.jpg
1 061.jpg (119.61 KiB) Viewed 2074 times
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
Post Reply