Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th

Races, meets, etc
User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th

Post by Silverslk »

and more
Attachments
IMAG0653.jpg
IMAG0653.jpg (41.99 KiB) Viewed 1209 times
IMAG0651.jpg
IMAG0651.jpg (45.11 KiB) Viewed 1209 times
IMAG0650.jpg
IMAG0650.jpg (42.56 KiB) Viewed 1209 times
IMAG0649.jpg
IMAG0649.jpg (43.01 KiB) Viewed 1209 times
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th

Post by Silverslk »

another
Attachments
IMAG0654.jpg
IMAG0654.jpg (39.18 KiB) Viewed 1209 times
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th

Post by Silverslk »

And the end to a great day with good friends!!!!


Brian in his "high downforce" setting because LeMans is on.
Attachments
IMAG0655.jpg
IMAG0655.jpg (47.75 KiB) Viewed 1209 times
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
User avatar
economig
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
Location: SW Riverside County

Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th

Post by economig »

Looks sooo fun!!! Great posts guys! Jealous :)
Last edited by economig on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
T H R E A T Motorsports
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th

Post by Nick »

Looks like the truck did well!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th

Post by Polarcub »

Looks like a nice shakedown trip....I cant wait to get my bronco running again and test.. Your Bronco is working well B.
Jeremy
User avatar
Rwies
Posts: 301
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:19 pm
Bronco Info: 93 Bronco
Location: West Covina, CA

Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th

Post by Rwies »

Looks like you guys had a great time out there! Ive gotta make one of these trips with you guys. The bronco is looking great Brian
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Hey Brian what did you do with the hood for the jump session?
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th

Post by Silverslk »

You can see it in the testing videos. It sat there all day until we went back to pick it up.
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th

Post by yikes »

Hoods are for...unredneks....yeah! I fly nakey.
User avatar
mrmatt
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am
Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does
Location: garden grove,ca

Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th

Post by mrmatt »

What a great trip!! I had a blast and four cylinders of fury loved getting out in the dirt! Great shots and video guys. I will upload mine later and post them up.
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th

Post by SteveG »

yikes wrote:Hoods are for...unredneks....yeah! I fly nakey.
Mater!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
mrmatt
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am
Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does
Location: garden grove,ca

Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th

Post by mrmatt »

Well, I was going to post some pics finally but the files are too big. I will have to edit them first.
User avatar
mrmatt
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am
Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does
Location: garden grove,ca

Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th

Post by mrmatt »

User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th

Post by Silverslk »

Watching those videos makes me smile. I love the way Brian drives his Bronco.
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th

Post by tcm glx »

Silverslk wrote:Watching those videos makes me smile. I love the way Brian drives his Bronco.
I agree Andy, he drives hard for sure! You should see him driving his RC! Haha
Brian is now going to be called...... In n Out.

Cause he drives Animal Style!! hahaha
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: Quick Barstow run - Sat 16th

Post by yikes »

I thought you meant because I'm in and out of the bronco constantly. Glad you clarified that. Haha! Thanks for the vids Matt! Keeps me motivated.
Post Reply