Baja Junkie

Well? Who are you?
bajajunkie
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:50 pm
Bronco Info: I'll let you know as soon as I get it....

Baja Junkie

Post by bajajunkie »

My name's Kevin Davis, been racing for about 15yrs...time to build a cruiser...Looking '95 Bronco if you know of one.......
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Baja Junkie

Post by Nick »

Welcome aboard! Where are you from? There are plenty of broncos available in the SoCal area.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
toddz69
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:52 am

Re: Baja Junkie

Post by toddz69 »

bajajunkie wrote:My name's Kevin Davis, been racing for about 15yrs...time to build a cruiser...Looking '95 Bronco if you know of one.......
Welcome aboard, KD.

Todd Z.
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: Baja Junkie

Post by bajascott »

the same kevin davis that used to rock the 1/2/1600 class?
welcome to the site either way!!
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Baja Junkie

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

The same Kevin Davis that used to race the green (I think it was light force sponsored) ranger?

As for the 95 bronco - there's a couple on www.dezertrangers.com right now.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
bajajunkie
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:50 pm
Bronco Info: I'll let you know as soon as I get it....

Re: Baja Junkie

Post by bajajunkie »

I am the truck Kevin Davis.....the poor one....lol
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Baja Junkie

Post by SteveG »

Welcome, Kevin! I hear you've already started a pile of parts....
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: Baja Junkie

Post by bajascott »

haha building a bronco will make you more poor!!haha
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
User avatar
PBR
Founder
Posts: 996
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: Baja Junkie

Post by PBR »

there goes the neighborhood!

just to let everyone know kevin has a bad ass 4x ranger prerunner that is one of the best built around. let see some pics.
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
bajajunkie
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:50 pm
Bronco Info: I'll let you know as soon as I get it....

Re: Baja Junkie

Post by bajajunkie »

Thanks for the heads up Chasetrk....I do have some parts laying around for the right time...as for the ranger PBR, I'll post some pics when I get home...
User avatar
PBR
Founder
Posts: 996
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: Baja Junkie

Post by PBR »

Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Baja Junkie

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

bajajunkie wrote:I am the truck Kevin Davis.....the poor one....lol
Thought so.

Been a while... Welcome and definitely post up the ranger pics when you get around to it. I think the solid body mounts I sold you a LONG time ago ended up on this. Maybe they were fore the race truck though????
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
bajajunkie
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:50 pm
Bronco Info: I'll let you know as soon as I get it....

Re: Baja Junkie

Post by bajajunkie »

Hahaha those mounts are on "Goldie" as we speak...small world...
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Baja Junkie

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Yup - this desert race crew is a small world for sure. Hang around for 15 years or so like many of us have and you're bound to run into the same people over and over again. Half of my buddies are people I have met from buying and selling parts on the boards. Heck - that's how I ended up with the passenger seat spot on the old 1400 truck 8 or more years ago.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
Post Reply