Sunday Coffee in menifee 9AM 01/6/2013

Races, meets, etc
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: Sunday Coffee in Lake Elsinore 9AM 5/20/2012

Post by greaslife »

good with me i like driving :mrgreen:
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Sunday Coffee in Lake Elsinore 9AM 5/20/2012

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Let me know when / where.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
crisis88
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm
Bronco Info: 94 fsb stock

Re: Sunday Coffee in Lake Elsinore 9AM 5/20/2012

Post by crisis88 »

whos all making it out to coffee this sunday? looks like the OC guys are planning something for the following sunday, if im not mistaken thats memorial weekend, not sure if im going to make it down there. any other IE guys going to try to visit our OC brethren?

Jose
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: Sunday Coffee in Lake Elsinore 9AM 5/20/2012

Post by greaslife »

Iam out next weakened .parents out from Maine and its my bday so yah got too do the family thing.
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Sunday Coffee in Lake Elsinore 9AM 5/20/2012

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

I'll be down your guys way & skipping the OC meet if some of you guys are in town & up for a little chat.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: Sunday Coffee in Lake Elsinore 9AM 5/20/2012

Post by greaslife »

Steve your welcome at my place any time.
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Sunday Coffee in Lake Elsinore 9AM 5/20/2012

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Thanks Josh!


What day is your b-day? My step mom's is the 25th so we always have a bunch of family over on Memorial day. Therefore I'll be down at my dad's place for the whole weekend & figured if you guys were gonna do the normal get together I'd stop by for a while.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
crisis88
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm
Bronco Info: 94 fsb stock

Re: Sunday Coffee in Lake Elsinore 9AM 5/20/2012

Post by crisis88 »

Ok so we decided to take Sunday coffee on the road for the next couple meetings. The next Sunday coffee is going to be June 3rd in the city of Redlands at 27512 w. lugonia ave. Redlands, ca. It is in the citrus plaza.

We are doing this in hopes of meeting other GFB members. So if you want to host coffee in your city send greaselife a message and he will coordinate.

Hope this works, I am willing to drive just about anywhere within reason ( the other half says an hour and a half is within reason )

Thanks,
Jose
User avatar
economig
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 am
Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L
Location: SW Riverside County

Sunday Coffee in Lake Elsinore 9AM 5/20/2012

Post by economig »

crisis88 wrote: We are doing this in hopes of meeting other GFB members. So if you want to host coffee in your city send greaselife a message and he will coordinate.
Cool idea. Hoping i can make it to one soon. It's not just that my Bronco's under the knife either, it's cause i keep having to work or have something come up
T H R E A T Motorsports
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Sunday Coffee in Lake Elsinore 9AM 5/20/2012

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Sooo are we doing coffee this sunday then?
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Sunday Coffee in Lake Elsinore 9AM 5/20/2012

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

If guys are gonna show I'll come say hi and see if I can drag Karen with me.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Sunday Coffee in Lake Elsinore 9AM 5/20/2012

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

I'm in.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Sunday Coffee in Lake Elsinore 9AM 5/20/2012

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

If it'll be just you Josh & I want to make it a little further south? I think you're pretty central for us 3 down there.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: Sunday Coffee in Lake Elsinore 9AM 5/20/2012

Post by greaslife »

works for me just let me know
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
crisis88
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm
Bronco Info: 94 fsb stock

Re: Sunday Coffee in Lake Elsinore 9AM 5/20/2012

Post by crisis88 »

Anyone gonna make it? Regardless I'll be there around 9.


Jose
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: Sunday Coffee in Lake Elsinore 9AM 5/20/2012

Post by Polarcub »

If you guys are going on sunday the 10th let me know and I will edit the topic title.....I probably wont make it since I am going to be at the lucas regionals at elsinore the Desert Concepts team will be racing and at 10 a person its cheap fun!
Jeremy
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: Sunday Coffee in Lake Elsinore 9AM 5/20/2012

Post by greaslife »

this next Sunday. any one in
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Sunday Coffee in Lake Elsinore 9AM 5/20/2012

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Im in
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: Sunday Coffee in Lake Elsinore 9AM 5/20/2012

Post by Polarcub »

I should be able to do it....You sure you want to do fathers day?
Jeremy
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: Sunday Coffee in Lake Elsinore 9AM 6/17/2012

Post by greaslife »

its are day y mot
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
Post Reply