Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st

Races, meets, etc
User avatar
AussieRod
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
Location: Downunder

Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st

Post by AussieRod »

Assuming San Diego gas price is what - $4.10 per gallon? Here, the equialent is $5.70 per gallon (AU$1.52 per litre, 1 US gal = 3.75 litres). :(
User avatar
mrmatt
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am
Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does
Location: garden grove,ca

Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st

Post by mrmatt »

Pre Run It wrote:
Polarcub wrote:That is why I like my little trailer....lol
Image

Best $500 bucks I ever spent. Towed it from Temecula to glamis two weekends ago. When I got to brawley and filled her up only took $44 My buddy spent $400 in his motorhome round trip.

I'll be there and gonna camp out bringing the wife and probably one of the kids. If greaselife gets the Kart done kids will be pre running too.

Tent trailers are awesome! I love mine. 1976 jayco!
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st

Post by greaslife »

i keep trying too talk the old lady into one but no go yet
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
Pre Run It
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:53 am
Bronco Info: 93' 5.8 glass F & B 2.5 pro series FOX with Res, Caged, bfg projects beadlocks currie
Location: Temecula, Ca

Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st

Post by Pre Run It »

[quote="greaslife"]i keep trying too talk the old lady into one but no go yet[/quote
We were out picking up a quad and I saw the ad on craigslist randomly enought it was on the way to the next stop. So When I pulled up at the house where the trailer was she wouldn't even get out. After the first trip out in it she was like "alright, I see why you bought it now"
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

My wife loves the pop up trailers. Easy to use and easy to tow.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st

Post by tcm glx »

Some DR folks are also planning to be out on the 21st

http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/general ... 158668.htm
User avatar
Deleted Account
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:41 pm
Bronco Info: depends on what day
Location: Ramona, California

Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st

Post by Deleted Account »

tcm glx wrote:Some DR folks are also planning to be out on the 21st

http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/general ... 158668.htm
awsome.... bring some popcorn and a chair to watch the entertainment
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st

Post by greaslife »

where we setting up camp
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
Pre Run It
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:53 am
Bronco Info: 93' 5.8 glass F & B 2.5 pro series FOX with Res, Caged, bfg projects beadlocks currie
Location: Temecula, Ca

Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st

Post by Pre Run It »

Yeah sounds like a decent amount of the DR guys are heading out.

....Video and Photo Shoot Friday April 20th in Barstow.

Just figured I would throw it out there. Anyone who is or was thinking about getting an LED light bar hit me up. I will offer the lights to you at my hard cost for any light purchased and mounted for our Professional Video and Photo shoot in Barstow on April 20th. Friday around 4pm were meeting and shoot will start at dusk and continue untill dark. It will be with a well know offroad shop and Two race trucks we have some DD prerunners coming out but I would like to get some GFB members out there.

Please PM if your interested.
D1cker1
Posts: 1255
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي

Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st

Post by D1cker1 »

I may make this if I'm not working.. Need $$ so u don't dring the
Group down...
Integrity, Money, Relevance
1amD1cker1@gmail.com
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st

Post by tcm glx »

So who is in?
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st

Post by BajaF250 »

tcm glx wrote:So who is in?
T,
Distinct possibility that I'll be out of town now.... not yet 100% out, but it's not looking good.
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st

Post by greaslife »

greaselife + fam will be their friday- Sunday
tony where do you want too set up camp that way when i pull in friday whit HTO. we can set up there
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
RyanDS650X
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
Location: Mesa, AZ
Contact:

Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st

Post by RyanDS650X »

Im rollin out saturday morning.
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.

"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
323bronco
Posts: 231
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:46 pm
Bronco Info: 1989 BRONCO TTB with 96 front clip

Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st

Post by 323bronco »

Im in + 2 buddies were headn up friday nite.
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Did a shake down this weekend. Carly and I will be out there!
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st

Post by Silverslk »

Whats the timeline look like for this? When is everyone meeting? When is everyone eating? I might make it out but Lily has plans for that afternoon/evening so just comparing timelines.
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
User avatar
crisis88
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm
Bronco Info: 94 fsb stock

Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st

Post by crisis88 »

I plan on coming out on Saturday morning with the fam for the day. Possibly stay The night.
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st

Post by greaslife »

talked to HTO and we decided to camp close too start finsh off Hodge Rd if you all want too too meet up at our camp were cool with that
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: Pre Baja GTG BBQ in Barstow....... April 21st

Post by Polarcub »

greaslife wrote:talked to HTO and we decided to camp close too start finsh off Hodge Rd if you all want too too meet up at our camp were cool with that

Start finish is off of outlet center....
Jeremy
Post Reply