Took the girlfran with me for a little drive.







Thanks! Can't wait to find some time to get them on and ditch what i think are rancho's93Broncobuff wrote:Bitchin' Bra!!!! I love those shocks!!!
Becks_Bronco wrote:I live off Beach and Ellis. Yep, that was taken at Holy Jim. It's close, and it's not extreme by any means, which is perfect for a nearly stock XJ haha
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
x10000000!Silverslk wrote:Becks_Bronco wrote:I live off Beach and Ellis. Yep, that was taken at Holy Jim. It's close, and it's not extreme by any means, which is perfect for a nearly stock XJ haha
You have NO IDEA what a nearly stock XJ can do.........


Depends on your idea of stock. I consider tires open so if a XJ is on 235/75/15 BFG At's........they actually do fine. I went through high school outside PArker.....I know what its like out there.philofab wrote:Stock XJs get stuck a lot around here. They don't do well in silt or sand.
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
Silverslk wrote:Depends on your idea of stock. I consider tires open so if a XJ is on 235/75/15 BFG At's........they actually do fine. I went through high school outside PArker.....I know what its like out there.philofab wrote:Stock XJs get stuck a lot around here. They don't do well in silt or sand.



SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!