Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
- philofab
- Basura Blanca
- Posts: 5643
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
- Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
- Location: Bullhead, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
Pic of those JBAs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
4" over ttb's
http://www.race-dezert.com/classifieds/ ... s&id=19721
http://www.race-dezert.com/classifieds/ ... s&id=19721
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
Kenwood 110w race radio
http://www.race-dezert.com/classifieds/ ... s&id=19727
http://www.race-dezert.com/classifieds/ ... s&id=19727
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
- AussieRod
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
- Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
- Location: Downunder
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
It seems I have been banned from RDC, or the CPanel wont let me log on anymore 
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
What happened, Bruce?AussieRod wrote:It seems I have been banned from RDC, or the CPanel wont let me log on anymore
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
I had same issues trying to get on last night
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
Parting out F150 Prerunner with Autofab parts
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/ptd/2913056202.html
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/ptd/2913056202.html
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
Bwahahahahaha!Nick wrote:What happened, Bruce?AussieRod wrote:It seems I have been banned from RDC, or the CPanel wont let me log on anymore
- AussieRod
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
- Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
- Location: Downunder
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
Its fixed now.yikes wrote:Bwahahahahaha!Nick wrote:What happened, Bruce?AussieRod wrote:It seems I have been banned from RDC, or the CPanel wont let me log on anymore
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
No, but that's the guy that i got Brians from.ChaseTruck754 wrote:Custom heater box.
Nick - this you???
http://www.race-dezert.com/classifieds/ ... s&id=19912
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
That's what I thought at 1st til I saw the name. I figured you bought one, weren't going to use it & decided to sell. The city threw me a bit though.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
Very tempting 351w.
Too bad I'm out of $$ & room...
http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/parts-a ... 159392.htm
Too bad I'm out of $$ & room...
http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/parts-a ... 159392.htm
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
Damn. That's a good deal. It should be pretty close to plug and play. Just add fuel delivery... piece of cake.
Chris should buy that for his Bronco that needs an engine.
Chris should buy that for his Bronco that needs an engine.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
I should buy it but I'm out of space & $$ at the moment.
Now an LS series in the same condition for the same price I might fight a bit more and be able to swing some cash & space. Yup - I'm a traitor...
Now an LS series in the same condition for the same price I might fight a bit more and be able to swing some cash & space. Yup - I'm a traitor...
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects


