Got confirmation from the seller these were on his '96 F150 4x4 fyi...robertcrav wrote:Anyone recognize these arms?
http://www.race-dezert.com/classifieds/ ... s&id=19014
Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
- Silverslk
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
- Location: Garden Grove, CA
- Contact:
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
Seems expensive, no?
Do those radius arms look weird to you?
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
Perry's radius arms & yes expensive IMO.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
The arms I posted are Perrys? who's Perry?ChaseTruck754 wrote:Perry's radius arms & yes expensive IMO.
Bronco looks decent...maybe a little tall...I'd cut all the stuff off the top of the front bumper, but looks like it has a custom rear bumper...and I'm guessing worth around $6500ish
- bajascott
- My belly is my best friend
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
- Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
- Location: southern oregon
- Contact:
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
Perry mcneil. And I think Steve was talking about thebronco.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
yeah, I was referring to Andy's post - the one above mine asking about the radius arms on the black bronco looking funny.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
Man, you guys must have xray eyes, I can barely make out the radius arms in the pics...or is it weird because they look like a single tube...kinda like the Cage/Duff arms
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
those radius arms look like extended stockers.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
yup - McNeil does them that way.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- Agui-E7TE
- Posts: 1483
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:50 am
- Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
It could be Peanut Butter and Jelly's long lost younger brother that's a little simpler and rough around the edges... its also taller and moves slower then the older brothers, haha!
I agree that the price may be a bit too high but it definitely looks decent.
- Agui-E7TE
- Posts: 1483
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:50 am
- Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
Agui-E7TE wrote:It could be Peanut Butter and Jelly's long lost younger brother that's a little simpler and rough around the edges... its also taller and moves slower then its faster sleeker-looking older brothers.If you notice he also has the same style garage door that you have Tony... it even looks like the bronco stays in a cubby hole as well.
![]()
I agree that the price may be a bit too high but it definitely looks decent.
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
Prime Wheels...kinda cool but he's asking too much
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/2928407394.html

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/2928407394.html

- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
I've always likes the look of those wheels
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- robertcrav
- Let me google that for you
- Posts: 4313
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
- Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
- Location: South O.C.
- Contact:
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
Yeah me too....and he's got a set of 5....but given the fact the tires are trash, and his starting price is $350....'eh...I'll keep an eye on 'em and if they drop enough it's meant to be, HAHAHAHA
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
That's not a horrible price for 5 really.
Personally I'd throw him an offer - even if it's lowball as you never know what he's going to say. Tell him it's going to cost you $$ to dismount & pay disposal fees on the tires...
Personally I'd throw him an offer - even if it's lowball as you never know what he's going to say. Tell him it's going to cost you $$ to dismount & pay disposal fees on the tires...
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
- Randyg12
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:50 am
- Bronco Info: I have a ford ranger, looking to upgrade to a bronco
Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
What do you guys think of this one in T.O. ? Has a body lift and what not though.
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/ct ... 25652.html
Here is what the guy emailed back to me when I asked some questions about it:
Hi Randy!
Thanks for your interest in the Bronco. I'm happy to answer your questions. The 3" lift is indeed a body lift, not a suspension lift. The lift was added before I purchased the truck so I'm honestly not sure what work was done with the steering to accommodate it, if anything. I can say that there is a good amount of play in the steering, despite being professionally aligned. It's not extreme, but it's worth noting. The only unusual sound is a slight rattling from the back catalytic converter. The primary cat is new, but the 2nd cat has become slightly loose and needs to be re-welded. It still drives and functions just fine, but it's on my "to do" list. As for the gearing, I honestly have no idea, I'm not as knowledgeable with car mechanics as I'd like to be. I'm learning, but I'm still far from a gear head.
I do know that the speedometer is inaccurate by about 5 mph due to the oversized tires, so I don't think any gearing adjustments were made post-factory. Also, unfortunately I don't have receipts for the work I've done since I've owned the truck, as the majority of the work has been done by a friend who is an auto mechanic. He knows this Bronco inside and out though, and I would be happy to put you in touch with him if you would like to pick his brain about the truck. He is a very nice guy and he knows his stuff, especially when it comes to Ford trucks. That said, you sound like you know cars pretty well, and with a vehicle this old it's pretty easy to tell which parts are original and which have been added/altered recently just by looking. The previous owner did a number on the wiring and a number of other odd mechanical decisions, my mechanic has put a lot of work into her over the past year and a half to bring it back up to snuff and she's running very smoothly.
If you have any other questions please feel free to ask! Thanks again for your interest.
Take care,
Andy
Is it worth it? I know with a 3" lift you start having to deal with extended shift linkages and drop pitman right? I'm mechanically inclined but I am still learning.
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/ct ... 25652.html
Here is what the guy emailed back to me when I asked some questions about it:
Hi Randy!
Thanks for your interest in the Bronco. I'm happy to answer your questions. The 3" lift is indeed a body lift, not a suspension lift. The lift was added before I purchased the truck so I'm honestly not sure what work was done with the steering to accommodate it, if anything. I can say that there is a good amount of play in the steering, despite being professionally aligned. It's not extreme, but it's worth noting. The only unusual sound is a slight rattling from the back catalytic converter. The primary cat is new, but the 2nd cat has become slightly loose and needs to be re-welded. It still drives and functions just fine, but it's on my "to do" list. As for the gearing, I honestly have no idea, I'm not as knowledgeable with car mechanics as I'd like to be. I'm learning, but I'm still far from a gear head.
If you have any other questions please feel free to ask! Thanks again for your interest.
Take care,
Andy
Is it worth it? I know with a 3" lift you start having to deal with extended shift linkages and drop pitman right? I'm mechanically inclined but I am still learning.
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
Not worth $4000 imho. I think you can get a better stock Bronco and build it with used go fast stuff for that amount.
Chris
Chris
-
Mojo
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:55 pm
- Bronco Info: 96eb 5.8, custom SS exh, C&T/uniball, Heim R-arms, 35"bajas 4.88s F53 w/SOLO shackle PRPs
- Location: Prescott, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
Nice 1/2 ton Centurion, accept for the color!!! Sorry don't know how to put it on here so just search L.A. Craigslist for this title:
1995 FORD F150 CUSTOM CENTURIAN 4X4, 4 DOOR - $5400 (TORRANCE)
1995 FORD F150 CUSTOM CENTURIAN 4X4, 4 DOOR - $5400 (TORRANCE)
- Silverslk
- Posts: 1932
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
- Location: Garden Grove, CA
- Contact:
Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff
Someone wanna buy mine for $5000 so I can buy this?Mojo's96 wrote:Nice 1/2 ton Centurion, accept for the color!!! Sorry don't know how to put it on here so just search L.A. Craigslist for this title:
1995 FORD F150 CUSTOM CENTURIAN 4X4, 4 DOOR - $5400 (TORRANCE)
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
