I'm joining here to let my project go for now as I'm not getting it done as quick as I wanted and now the realities of life are getting in the way of even building into a fun runner with safety.
In the near future I'll post my fiberglass stuff, and possibly some drive train parts.
Still enjoy watching ya'lls builds and such. Next time I think about building--I think I'll just buy it already done and start enjoying it.
Hello from Prairieland USA
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: Hello from Prairieland USA
Welcome Tom. Sorry to hear you're parting out your Bronco.
Chris
Chris
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Hello from Prairieland USA
Hey Tom! How ya been man?! It's been a while. Welcome to our crazy little corner of the world.
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Hello from Prairieland USA
Hey Tom! It seems that the eb virus has really got a hold of you!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
-
locopny
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:44 pm
- Bronco Info: 90 turned into a 92-up.
- Location: way the hell away from any racing
Re: Hello from Prairieland USA
Thanks Chris, Brian.
Nice little site I can stop in now and then.
Brian-
I'm spending more time these days caring for aging relatives rather than building a racer. Maintenance is even tough to keep up on let alone getting stuff built. This winter has been cooler and seemingly had more snow that has posed more issues than I can keep up with. I can see that I'm gonna be doing good to just make it out to a race every other year for awhile. Maybe I can hit the lotto and change that...?
Nice little site I can stop in now and then.
Brian-
I'm spending more time these days caring for aging relatives rather than building a racer. Maintenance is even tough to keep up on let alone getting stuff built. This winter has been cooler and seemingly had more snow that has posed more issues than I can keep up with. I can see that I'm gonna be doing good to just make it out to a race every other year for awhile. Maybe I can hit the lotto and change that...?
-
locopny
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:44 pm
- Bronco Info: 90 turned into a 92-up.
- Location: way the hell away from any racing
Re: Hello from Prairieland USA
I suppose next time it'll be an EB racer???Nick wrote:Hey Tom! It seems that the eb virus has really got a hold of you!
