The Mint, you in?

Races, meets, etc
Nimrod
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:45 am
Bronco Info: It's a Raptor but it's sill a Ford. Can I please be a part of the fun?
Location: San Clemente, Ca.

The Mint, you in?

Post by Nimrod »

Who's going? I'm staying at the Nugget how bout you?
I ride the short bus!
User avatar
Andy Jones
Posts: 2209
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
Bronco Info: In the Works!
Location: Canyon Lake,ca
Contact:

Re: The Mint, you in?

Post by Andy Jones »

I'll be there, leaving tomorrow. Lost Boys Racing 7205, 9038, and 1803
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: The Mint, you in?

Post by Silverslk »

Andy Jones wrote:I'll be there, leaving tomorrow. Lost Boys Racing 7205, 9038, and 1803
I'll rep my GFB shirt on Friday at contingency. If you see me.....say hi
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
User avatar
Andy Jones
Posts: 2209
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
Bronco Info: In the Works!
Location: Canyon Lake,ca
Contact:

Re: The Mint, you in?

Post by Andy Jones »

Silverslk wrote:
Andy Jones wrote:I'll be there, leaving tomorrow. Lost Boys Racing 7205, 9038, and 1803
I'll rep my GFB shirt on Friday at contingency. If you see me.....say hi
For sure! I'll wear mine too.

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: The Mint, you in?

Post by philofab »

I'll be checking helmets and suits and hanging around Pac spring or SDHQ.

I will be sleeping on Fremont St. somewhere.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
User avatar
Andy Jones
Posts: 2209
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
Bronco Info: In the Works!
Location: Canyon Lake,ca
Contact:

Re: The Mint, you in?

Post by Andy Jones »

Almost there! :D

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
Post Reply