THE DUMPSTER

BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by BajaBronco13 »

The Walking Dead kicks @$$!


greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by greaslife »

Good night gofast
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by SteveG »

I love the walking dead. The DVR failed to record an episode a couple months ago and I didn't want to watch the rest without seeing it. Then we moved and now I'm months behind... gonna wait until I can rent it and watch the missing episodes back to back.

Has anyone watched American Horror Story?
Sho nuff,
SteveG
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by BajaBronco13 »

SteveG wrote:I love the walking dead. The DVR failed to record an episode a couple months ago and I didn't want to watch the rest without seeing it. Then we moved and now I'm months behind... gonna wait until I can rent it and watch the missing episodes back to back.

Has anyone watched American Horror Story?
Steve, watch all episodes on Watch-TheWalkingDead.com. You have to fill out a advertiser survey but then you can watch every episode including the first season. FN awesome show.
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by SteveG »

No can do. No internet connection at the house other than a really spotty connection on my phone... blows. I'll have to wait till I can get it through Netflix.

I had to stop watching American Horror Story because I only watched it online, never when it aired.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by SteveG »

SteveG wrote:I drug this out of the back 40 a couple weekends ago. I'm trying to scrounge up some exhaust tubing to make a chimney for it.
OK, trying this again with the photo this time.
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1330965901141.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1330965901141.jpg (46.1 KiB) Viewed 1106 times
Sho nuff,
SteveG
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by greaslife »

Thats bad ass
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Nick »

greaslife wrote:Thats bad ass
X2! I'll bring the Brisket for it's inaugural run.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Polarcub »

So I ust ordered my bilstein coilovers today....really happy but not happy aobut the money leaving the bank account haha 12" with ACV valving soon I cna update the build thread....
Jeremy
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Polarcub wrote:So I ust ordered my bilstein coilovers today....really happy but not happy aobut the money leaving the bank account haha 12" with ACV valving soon I cna update the build thread....
Fn sweet Jer! When you mounting those bad boys?

Chris
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by greaslife »

:oops:
Polarcub wrote:So I ust ordered my bilstein coilovers today....really happy but not happy aobut the money leaving the bank account haha 12" with ACV valving soon I cna update the build thread....
You suck iam going too go cry now in envy
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Polarcub »

BajaBronco13 wrote:
Polarcub wrote:So I ust ordered my bilstein coilovers today....really happy but not happy aobut the money leaving the bank account haha 12" with ACV valving soon I cna update the build thread....
Fn sweet Jer! When you mounting those bad boys?

Chris
The bronco goes to desert concepts in the next week or so still working intial parts gathering...We have to intstall the 9" remount shocks to get them set up where they can work properly, then Desert Concepts is building me the extended beams trussed, uni ball and new radius arms. We have a couple of ideas I think folks will like. I am hoping to have her back in time for barstow in april but that may not happen realistically more like may. I want to powder coat beams, coilover mounts, and arms. Then I still need to get new wheels and tires. I need to sell those front suspension parts...lol.....BTW if anyone is considering coilovers CALL JOEL!!!! The prices he is quoting are not as painful as one would think. Thanks Joel and Bilstein.
Once I get her up there I plan on updating the build thread as she comes together. I am super excited about things and I am just trying to be patient
Jeremy
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Polarcub »

greaslife wrote::oops:
Polarcub wrote:So I ust ordered my bilstein coilovers today....really happy but not happy aobut the money leaving the bank account haha 12" with ACV valving soon I cna update the build thread....
You suck iam going too go cry now in envy
Dont be envious yet...this means about 2 months without a bronco haha!
Jeremy
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by greaslife »

I have hade mine for 5 months and driven it twice.so I don't know what its like not having it
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Polarcub »

Hey Josh do you have a ball joint removal press? I am getting these core beams stripped down and need to pull the ball joints
Jeremy
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by greaslife »

No hto randy has one
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Polarcub »

Cool I will hit him up this week see if I cna borrow it for an evening thanks
Jeremy
User avatar
Andy Jones
Posts: 2209
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
Bronco Info: In the Works!
Location: Canyon Lake,ca
Contact:

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Andy Jones »

Hey whats Joel's username on here? i wanna see if Bilstein is gonna be worth it for my build.
And do you work all week Jer? i need to grab up that headliner!
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by philofab »

Andy Jones wrote:Hey whats Joel's username on here? i wanna see if Bilstein is gonna be worth it for my build.
And do you work all week Jer? i need to grab up that headliner!
randomthoughtsracing

You're best to call him or email. He monitors a lot of forums.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: THE DUMPSTER

Post by Polarcub »

Andy Jones wrote:Hey whats Joel's username on here? i wanna see if Bilstein is gonna be worth it for my build.
And do you work all week Jer? i need to grab up that headliner!
Hey Andy Philo already gave you joels user name but yes I work all week I am usually home by 5 though
If you need Joels number let me know.
Jeremy
Post Reply