2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Races, meets, etc
User avatar
Rwies
Posts: 301
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:19 pm
Bronco Info: 93 Bronco
Location: West Covina, CA

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by Rwies »

Good times, it was nice getting together and meeting a few of you guys! Thanks again Yikes for the transfer case shifter. Im already looking forward to next years swap meet haha. Ok off to bed... im beat
User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by Silverslk »

All I have to say is GFB never lets you down. ALWAYS GREAT people everytime we hang out. I don't understand how we keep the DB's away but we seem to. I "almost" walked away buying nothing but instead...I grabbed a set of the 17" ProTruck Alcoas from last years package. I don't know if I'll use them until I fit my new beams but couldn't pass the price. I missed a set of 12" 9100's that went for $200/ea......and a set of 2.5 King bumps that went for $100......30 seconds late everytime. I guess I should walk faster. hahaha
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by BajaBronco13 »

I'm absolutely wrecked from the weekend. My legs hurt, my back hurts, I slept in my Bronco and didn't buy much. WHAT A BITCHIN TIME! LOL. I had a blast. Great seeing everyone. Can't wait until our April Barstow GTG.
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by Nick »

BDKW1 wrote:I held off on till I got to Subway in Hemet to destroy there bathroom. Those 7$ breakfast burritos and CL's all night long did not make for a pretty morning.
Just the thought of the drunken mob that was going to be destroying any bathroom along the 60 on my way home kept me trucking along. Granted, i was walking like a penguin into the house, but i had a clean, safe environment in which to do my business.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by tcm glx »

Nick wrote: i was walking like a penguin into the house, .

LMAO!!!!!
Seabass
Posts: 851
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:01 pm
Bronco Info: 96 bronco

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by Seabass »

Nice putting some faces with screen names this weekend. Hope you guys found some descent shwag. Did any of the bronco guys get those 35's? They where gone shortly after I showed you guys.
User avatar
Pre Run It
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:53 am
Bronco Info: 93' 5.8 glass F & B 2.5 pro series FOX with Res, Caged, bfg projects beadlocks currie
Location: Temecula, Ca

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by Pre Run It »

It was great meeting those of you who went. Its nice to put faces to our user names. I appreciate the helpfull info I recieved from you guys and cant wait to get the new parts installed this week.
D1cker1
Posts: 1255
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by D1cker1 »

It was great putting faces with names at this event..

I must say i slept great in the back of the bronco
Integrity, Money, Relevance
1amD1cker1@gmail.com
User avatar
only1mikey
Posts: 494
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 pm
Bronco Info: 84 Bronco
Location: Simi Valley, CA

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by only1mikey »

Also met quite a few new people on here, and yes all good people it seems like. I also made out pretty good but still have some stuff to sell, so check the RDC, DR, GFB classifies for good deals!!!

Mike
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

It was a great time as usual! I made it back to the shop without pooping or falling asleep so I was stoked - hahahaha.
Killed the shop bathroom when I got there though...

Good to see everyone again & awesome to score some deals.

Special thanks to Brian - you saved me on that super 14 - I never would have found it otherwise!

I slept 2 hours Sat night & about 9 last night & am somehow still going. Must be the 10 mile run I did Sat morning giving me that "healthy guy" status & superhuman strength!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by funinthesun95 »

I also had a blast I tried to get around and meet all you guys.... but was always on the hunt for stuff.....I got a few goodies that has changed my direction as always on the F150.....I was so happy I found my brakes when I grabbed the wildwood rotors that went with the calipers, I did not check to make sure I was grabbing both sides and grabbed two rights.....that’s what 4 am shopping does to you…….anyone have a left they can sell me? Or happen to buy the other set the guy was selling and grab the lefts…..lol

My biggest no sleep/beer moment was when I talking to Nick at like 9:30am on Sunday I think it was about that time and was calling him Mark and he did not correct me….then like two rows down saw a Currie 9 inch and realized I was calling him the wrong name…..so I sent him a text ….dumb ass sorry Nick
Good people + Great info = GFB
@csracingteam
@Cockstarmotorsports
User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by Silverslk »

we need GFB shirts like Philo has his RDC shirt with "Philofab" on it. I don't know how many people I met and don't know who they are on here. Hell, they probably don't know me either. I was the guy riding with Tony. haha I was drinking too much saturday night into sunday morning and hopefully didnt make an ass out of myself.
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
User avatar
PBR
Founder
Posts: 996
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by PBR »

i didn't "camp" with you guys but got to see most of you.

i didn't buy one thing but sold almost everything i brought! i came home with an almost empty truck and a pocket full of cash!

thanks for the bumps nick! gave philo a few things at the end of the day that i didn't want to drag home. steve scored on the torque wrench!

good times!
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by philofab »

Thanks Ollie!

I met so many people that I had a hard time remembering all the faces/names.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
User avatar
valor100
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:12 am
Bronco Info: 1992 Ford Bronco 5.8 had Pro Comp lift, know it sits on top of Solo 4 over cut and turned TTB's
Location: Murrieta Ca.

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by valor100 »

My son and I had a good time as well. We sold some stuff he did better than me however, but I'm glad for him. I to will have some stuff popping up on line on all the usual sites. Found some good buys and will make a little more progress on the Bronco now. It was good to meet everyone and put faces to names, what a bunch of cool poeple. Now if i can get the parts i acquired on and get out to Barstow in April.
User avatar
Kel Fab Creations
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:01 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Bronco
Location: San Jacinto, Ca
Contact:

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by Kel Fab Creations »

Silverslk wrote:we need GFB shirts like Philo has his RDC shirt with "Philofab" on it. I don't know how many people I met and don't know who they are on here. Hell, they probably don't know me either. I was the guy riding with Tony. haha I was drinking too much saturday night into sunday morning and hopefully didnt make an ass out of myself.
I was thinking the same thing. I'd be in for a shirt. I am able to match 5 or so faces to screen names now but i know i met more people than that.
Kelly @ Kel Fab Creations
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by philofab »

Kel Fab Creations wrote:I was thinking the same thing. I'd be in for a shirt. I am able to match 5 or so faces to screen names now but i know i met more people than that.

I did 12 shirts for my softball team with custom names... they cost under $20 each.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
User avatar
Travisfab
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Bronco Info: 95 XLT 5.8 C6 Prerunner

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by Travisfab »

Bronco Punchlist

2.5x14 Saw's for 350
big 12 volt fridge
drive shaft loop
5 35" Baja's
User avatar
Andy Jones
Posts: 2209
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
Bronco Info: In the Works!
Location: Canyon Lake,ca
Contact:

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by Andy Jones »

Travisfab wrote:Bronco Punchlist

2.5x14 Saw's for 350
big 12 volt fridge
drive shaft loop
5 35" Baja's
did you buy the Baja's from the LBR guys (Lost Boys Racing)? my brother said he sold some to a fiberglass guy!
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
User avatar
Travisfab
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Bronco Info: 95 XLT 5.8 C6 Prerunner

Re: 2012 Le Duc swapmeet

Post by Travisfab »

I'm not really sure man
Post Reply