meat and greet ?

Races, meets, etc
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by greaslife »

Polarcub wrote:Im not going to make it guys....Have a great time
That sucks
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by yikes »

Tony! You gonna make it on time? Long drive...
User avatar
Agui-E7TE
Posts: 1483
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:50 am
Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by Agui-E7TE »

I hate that there's so many curves to the left when I drive to your place Tony. My Bronco likes swaying really bad when the roads curve left. The cool thing is that when I drive home it feels a bit better and has less sway. :lol:
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by tcm glx »

Hahahaha. I'll try!
User avatar
AussieRod
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
Location: Downunder

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by AussieRod »

Agui-E7TE wrote:I hate that there's so many curves to the left when I drive to your place Tony. My Bronco likes swaying really bad when the roads curve left. The cool thing is that when I drive home it feels a bit better and has less sway. :lol:
Hey, Augie, being such a robust lad, naybe you need some counterbalancing there :D :D
User avatar
Agui-E7TE
Posts: 1483
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:50 am
Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by Agui-E7TE »

It probably has more to do with my horrible attempt at setting the toe which I think may be unloading one side of my suspension and loading the other when cornering on the highway....I suspect its because of the toe because my steering wheel is about 80 degrees to the left. I think that would put the steering at a different angle which could be loading the passenger side and unloading the driver side when I corner towards the left. Also, My rear shocks are blown out too and add to that my 3.5 in. rear lift blocks, its bound to sway the way it does with no sway bars front or rear.

My robustness has never affected it before so I wouldn't think driving under a full stomach would make it sway the way it does. :lol: :lol: Also, doesn't the spare tire sort of balance out the weight since Its closer to the right rear :?
User avatar
AussieRod
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
Location: Downunder

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by AussieRod »

Agui-E7TE wrote:It probably has more to do with my horrible attempt at setting the toe which I think may be unloading one side of my suspension and loading the other when cornering on the highway....I suspect its because of the toe because my steering wheel is about 80 degrees to the left. I think that would put the steering at a different angle which could be loading the passenger side and unloading the driver side when I corner towards the left. Also, My rear shocks are blown out too and add to that my 3.5 in. rear lift blocks, its bound to sway the way it does with no sway bars front or rear.

My robustness has never affected it before so I wouldn't think driving under a full stomach would make it sway the way it does. :lol: :lol: Also, doesn't the spare tire sort of balance out the weight since Its closer to the right rear :?
Sounds like a reasonable explanation to me :roll: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by tcm glx »

Focus... get your race face on.....!!!!!
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by greaslife »

Iam showing up but with out the bronco .DAMIT
Attachments
small tow.jpg
small tow.jpg (275.33 KiB) Viewed 2632 times
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Great seeing everyone today. No better group then the GFB crowd. Thanks guys and gals.
GFB_Meet_and_Greet.jpg
GFB_Meet_and_Greet.jpg (74.85 KiB) Viewed 2624 times
Chris
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by greaslife »

Good times. Was good. meet all of u lools like wife and iare going too try for april trip
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
User avatar
Agui-E7TE
Posts: 1483
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:50 am
Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by Agui-E7TE »

It was awesome seeing all you there today. It was an awesome time for sure even though I only got to Nerf one person. :lol:

My Bronco drove fine on the way home and didn't sway as much either :lol:

I noticed a weird grinding sound when I let off the throttle on the highway and the RPM's dropped all the way down...I got on it again and it drove okay. It did it once more so I figured it was my T-case ticking away and once I got off the highway (20 miles later) it made a bit more noise. I limped it home and when I tried to park I lost my reverse gear. It moves forward but when I put it in reverse it makes a bad grinding sound that appears to be the chain in the T-case.

I guess what I have to do now is sell the CJ7 and build up my Bronco :D :D
User avatar
Tchajagos
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
Location: Murrieta

meat and greet ?

Post by Tchajagos »

Good times
Attachments
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326000470.436607.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326000470.436607.jpg (65.49 KiB) Viewed 2616 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326000454.554507.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326000454.554507.jpg (71.06 KiB) Viewed 2616 times
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by tcm glx »

AusBroncodoc wrote:
Agui-E7TE wrote:I hate that there's so many curves to the left when I drive to your place Tony. My Bronco likes swaying really bad when the roads curve left. The cool thing is that when I drive home it feels a bit better and has less sway. :lol:
Hey, Augie, being such a robust lad, naybe you need some counterbalancing there :D :D

On behalf of the robust lads, backhand smack to the head Rod!! lol
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by Nick »

tcm glx wrote:
AusBroncodoc wrote:
Agui-E7TE wrote:I hate that there's so many curves to the left when I drive to your place Tony. My Bronco likes swaying really bad when the roads curve left. The cool thing is that when I drive home it feels a bit better and has less sway. :lol:
Hey, Augie, being such a robust lad, naybe you need some counterbalancing there :D :D

On behalf of the robust lads, backhand smack to the head Rod!! lol
Hear! hear!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
AussieRod
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
Location: Downunder

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by AussieRod »

tcm glx wrote:
AusBroncodoc wrote:
Agui-E7TE wrote:I hate that there's so many curves to the left when I drive to your place Tony. My Bronco likes swaying really bad when the roads curve left. The cool thing is that when I drive home it feels a bit better and has less sway. :lol:
Hey, Augie, being such a robust lad, naybe you need some counterbalancing there :D :D

On behalf of the robust lads, backhand smack to the head Rod!! lol
Oh, the big boys are ganging up on me, huh? :shock: You will have to catch me in Baja first...... my new secret weap..... ooops, almost let the cat outa the bag :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Tchajagos
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
Location: Murrieta

meat and greet ?

Post by Tchajagos »

Why is there a boomerang sticking out of my tire? And why does my engine sound like a koala?
User avatar
AussieRod
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
Location: Downunder

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by AussieRod »

BWAHAHAHAHA, you got it :lol: :lol:
When you hear the didgeridoos, you know you're in trouble :twisted:
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by bajascott »

hey rod, i heard it was a big sausage festival
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
User avatar
AussieRod
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
Location: Downunder

Re: meat and greet ?

Post by AussieRod »

bajascott wrote:hey rod, i heard it was a big sausage festival
so thats what the "meat" part of it was.... I was thinkin' something else for a bit there :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Post Reply