Recruited from FSB

Well? Who are you?
ford_munky_man
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:43 am
Bronco Info: 1985 Ford Bronco, 460 MPFI, Zf5, BW1356, 32" BFG KM2's, 3" exhaust, Custom Intake

Recruited from FSB

Post by ford_munky_man »

Hey all, got a PM on FSB that this is where all the speeders hang out now. Justwanted to say hey. Don't hate, but I sitll hang out at the other site a lot. I don't have a go fast build persay, but I like to go fast in the dunes and desert. I am trying to find a way to make a long travel suspension on a budget, but no luck really. I wouldn't mind getting some pointers! :mrgreen: So I have a 1985 Bronco, swapped in a MPFI 460 from a 90 F250, along w/ trans and tcase. Did a 3" full exhaust, and custom intake. I am running and chrome wagons wrapped in 32x11.50x15 BFG KM2's. I think that is all for now. So hello GoFastBroncos!
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Recruited from FSB

Post by Nick »

Glad you made your way over here! Nothing wrong with being on fsb, there's alot of good info there. It was just time for a dedicated go fast site. Enjoy your time here, i'm sure you will get help with questions you may have.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
navynuke
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:24 pm
Bronco Info: 82 Bronco with some goodies
Location: Durham, NC
Contact:

Re: Recruited from FSB

Post by navynuke »

I too am watching both now. Just looking for a good price on cut/turned beams now.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage
ford_munky_man
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:43 am
Bronco Info: 1985 Ford Bronco, 460 MPFI, Zf5, BW1356, 32" BFG KM2's, 3" exhaust, Custom Intake

Re: Recruited from FSB

Post by ford_munky_man »

Thanks, I am planning on a go fast build of another sort here in the short future. 557 Turbo charged stroker. Going to start w/ a MAF conversion controlled buy tweecer or moates, then stroke it, then add a turbo (or 2). I am very pleased so far w/ my stock suspension and the travel it gets for what I do. So that will be my next priority after the engine mods.
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: Recruited from FSB

Post by bajascott »

welcome....
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
Post Reply