Barstow friday after Turkey day.
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Barstow friday after Turkey day.
Anyone in for shaking up the turkey dinner in Barstow on friday?
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- BajaF250
- Posts: 2430
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Contact:
Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.
Darn it, we have a house full of guests... can't take off! Bummed! 
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.
I think you should head out to lucerne....Dad Kaveman mom, and us will be camping all weekend out there planning on doing some trail running
Jeremy
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.
My parents are in Silverwood. I wonder if I just happen to miss the exit I could just happen to end up in barstow.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.
I'll be in Pinon Hills for Thanksgiving with my parents. Staying the night, then a hop skip and a jump to the bumps.hobbyturnedobsession wrote:My parents are in Silverwood. I wonder if I just happen to miss the exit I could just happen to end up in barstow.
- Becks_Bronco
- Posts: 1275
- Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:12 pm
- Bronco Info: 96 Eddie Bauer, 5.8
- Location: Antioch
Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.
If i can get my rear shock mount in before Thursday, i might try to make this. Going to be at my parent's in Yucca Valley for Turkey day...
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.
Will we will be in landers all weekend if you dont want to drive all the way to barstow, about 20 mins out from yucca. Not sure of exact details on where we are running around yet though fri-sat.Becks_Bronco wrote:If i can get my rear shock mount in before Thursday, i might try to make this. Going to be at my parent's in Yucca Valley for Turkey day...
Jeremy
- fixxor
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:52 pm
- Bronco Info: 03 Ranger 4x4 no more bronco :(
- Location: Corona
Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.
Should be out by camp rock rd friday/saturday. Gotta test out my new setup better 
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.
Sweet Carl, let me know call/text) when you will be over that way I think we may be doing some stuff near there be good to see you and the new set up in the rear. BTW how are you liking it so far?fixxor wrote:Should be out by camp rock rd friday/saturday. Gotta test out my new setup better
Jeremy
- bajascott
- My belly is my best friend
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
- Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
- Location: southern oregon
- Contact:
Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.
......have fun fellers wish i could go!!
Last edited by bajascott on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- SuperSixAxis
- Posts: 363
- Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:11 pm
- Bronco Info: 1996 5.8, E4OD
- Location: Honolulu, Hi(Vegas 2012)
- Contact:
Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.
Who is going. I would like to see what the stock 96 can do.
Lets ink this in!
Lets ink this in!
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.
Well I think Nick and Brian are headed to barstow ..... Offer is there if you want to meet up out in the landers area with my family and I I think Carl and Becks will be out too...The family plan is to explore a few trails in the area not neccesarily a go fast thing just messing around the area. My mom and dad are looking for a grave of someone (cant remeber the name) they have a GPS point haha and some other points of interest if your interested I can PM my number to you.SuperSixAxis wrote:Who is going. I would like to see what the stock 96 can do.
Lets ink this in!
Jeremy
- only1mikey
- Posts: 494
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 pm
- Bronco Info: 84 Bronco
- Location: Simi Valley, CA
Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.
Me and some friends will be all over Barstow and Lucerne This weekend!
Can't wait to get out of work today actually so I can get the Bronco ready!
Mike
Can't wait to get out of work today actually so I can get the Bronco ready!
Mike
- mrmatt
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am
- Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does
- Location: garden grove,ca
Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.
Polarcub wrote:Well I think Nick and Brian are headed to barstow ..... Offer is there if you want to meet up out in the landers area with my family and I I think Carl and Becks will be out too...The family plan is to explore a few trails in the area not neccesarily a go fast thing just messing around the area. My mom and dad are looking for a grave of someone (cant remeber the name) they have a GPS point haha and some other points of interest if your interested I can PM my number to you.SuperSixAxis wrote:Who is going. I would like to see what the stock 96 can do.
Lets ink this in!
They are looking for the grave of "Willy Boy"
make sure to visit us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaveman-M ... 4672679441
- Becks_Bronco
- Posts: 1275
- Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:12 pm
- Bronco Info: 96 Eddie Bauer, 5.8
- Location: Antioch
Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.
I brought the bronco out to Yucca with me, so if you guys are going to be in Landers let me know. 714-369-5957. Anyone is welcome to take down my number if they want and keep me in the loop
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.
Nick pulled three strikes. He's out. Can someone post a meeting place out at Lucerne? My phone is dieing, so what frequency are you going to be on? BFG, Kaveman, Weatherman?
- only1mikey
- Posts: 494
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 pm
- Bronco Info: 84 Bronco
- Location: Simi Valley, CA
Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.
It looks like my group is doing a trip to giant rock from slash x on Saturday. We always run BFG Pits so if you hear us and wanna meet up give us a shout out!
Mike
Mike
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.
I can't make it I have the bronco front end in pieces in my impassable garage and the diff is bad. Ill be there for the race though!
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
- Becks_Bronco
- Posts: 1275
- Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:12 pm
- Bronco Info: 96 Eddie Bauer, 5.8
- Location: Antioch
Re: Barstow friday after Turkey day.
Jeremy was kind enough to invite me along on a little family excursion out into the Yucca Valley area. Snapped some pics 














