2011 Baja 1000 - Updates & Tracking
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Baja 1000 - 2011
Just TT's. They restarted at RM5. The rest are getting underway from the start line.
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Baja 1000 - 2011
Are you guys not seeing the live feed??
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Baja 1000 - 2011
First class1 off the line.
http://www.livestream.com/newchannel/po ... edezertcom
http://www.livestream.com/newchannel/po ... edezertcom
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
- AussieRod
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
- Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
- Location: Downunder
Re: Baja 1000 - 2011
Then it definately wont work for me...... all I'm getting is the BFG ad.
EDIT: now it works, but somewhat sparodically.............
EDIT: now it works, but somewhat sparodically.............
Last edited by AussieRod on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Baja 1000 - 2011
All the Class1's are away, 1200's are underway now.
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Baja 1000 - 2011
The 1600's are finished....finally!
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Baja 1000 - 2011
Check out Jesse! He's doing great so far. RM80 and on it!
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Baja 1000 - 2011
Class 3 is up!
- AussieRod
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
- Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
- Location: Downunder
Re: Baja 1000 - 2011
Gun-it and the Moss team are under way!
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Baja 1000 - 2011
I thought Gunit was going to pull the front tires off the ground! That thing looks and sounds HEALTHY!
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Baja 1000 - 2011
Dave's Bronco was looking good! Definitely got some HP.
Re: Baja 1000 - 2011
according to ramsey, he has $500 at the finish line for anyone in class 3 to protest dave's rig!
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Baja 1000 - 2011
Looks like Dave's already got problems.
- Becks_Bronco
- Posts: 1275
- Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:12 pm
- Bronco Info: 96 Eddie Bauer, 5.8
- Location: Antioch
Re: Baja 1000 - 2011
I keep getting booted due to too many viewers. Bh. Sad i missed Gun-It and the Moss Bro's
- RyanDS650X
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
- Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8
- Location: Mesa, AZ
- Contact:
Re: Baja 1000 - 2011
Looks like Vildosola already came around James too and right before Rm100. What do I win?!
EDIT: James is still leading.... my bad. I didnt zoom in enough to get a better view
EDIT: James is still leading.... my bad. I didnt zoom in enough to get a better view
Last edited by RyanDS650X on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Baja 1000 - 2011
Moss is down too!
- AussieRod
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
- Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
- Location: Downunder
Re: Baja 1000 - 2011
Looks like both Moss and Gun-it have problems?
EDIT: Morton leading the pack, Dave Moore still stationary, looks like Moss and Bunch have tangled.
EDIT: Morton leading the pack, Dave Moore still stationary, looks like Moss and Bunch have tangled.
Last edited by AussieRod on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Becks_Bronco
- Posts: 1275
- Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:12 pm
- Bronco Info: 96 Eddie Bauer, 5.8
- Location: Antioch
Re: Baja 1000 - 2011
where are you guys all watching this!? I want in! haha
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Baja 1000 - 2011
Sure about that?RyanDS650X wrote:Looks like Vildosola already came around James too and right before Rm100. What do I win?!
EDIT: James is still leading.... my bad. I didnt zoom in enough to get a better view
EDIT: Haha! Oops! Missed the edit.
