Anger Issues Racing

Well? Who are you?
anger issues
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:33 am
Bronco Info: 85 go fast bronco... Anger Issues Racing :o)

Anger Issues Racing

Post by anger issues »

Hi everyone.

We seem to like 2nd place. I hope to change that someday.

Ken
Attachments
baja 07.jpg
baja 07.jpg (58.02 KiB) Viewed 731 times
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Anger Issues Racing

Post by Nick »

???
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: Anger Issues Racing

Post by yikes »

I was wondering if you caught wind of this site Ken. Glad to have you.
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Anger Issues Racing

Post by SteveG »

Welcome, Ken!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
Broncodawg
Posts: 711
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:14 pm
Bronco Info: Ole Yeller- 89 Bronco prerunner, 77 Bronco rock rig, 79 F100 prerunner barn find
Location: Bishop, CA

Re: Anger Issues Racing

Post by Broncodawg »

Welcome to this killer site Ken. Great pic of your pop rescuing you from a month in that cave in Baja!?!? :lol: ;) HaHa Know that he'll always be there as your codawg in spirit!

Thanks for the supporting post on RDC about saving racing in Nevada. We need to light a fire under the dez racing community, many of whom take access to the desert for granted. Have fun on your rescue mission to the Sky ranch area, wish I could tag along, but taking a week off for KOH in two weeks.
Ole Yeller-89 Bronco Prerunner/77 Bronco rock rig/79 F100 prerunner yard art
anger issues
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:33 am
Bronco Info: 85 go fast bronco... Anger Issues Racing :o)

Re: Anger Issues Racing

Post by anger issues »

Broncodawg wrote:Welcome to this killer site Ken. Great pic of your pop rescuing you from a month in that cave in Baja!?!? :lol: ;) HaHa Know that he'll always be there as your codawg in spirit!

Thanks for the supporting post on RDC about saving racing in Nevada. We need to light a fire under the dez racing community, many of whom take access to the desert for granted. Have fun on your rescue mission to the Sky ranch area, wish I could tag along, but taking a week off for KOH in two weeks.

Thanks Broncodawg! Sadly, the rescue mission fell apart. I kept asking for updates... kept posting. It seems a bit loosely organized, but I do understand. I gave up last night when I couldn't get any more info!! I was ready to go... just needed more info. When nobody would respond to my postings, I agreed to go forth with my daughter's school event.

Going to KOH eh? Man... I have my daughter that week.

I have an F-150 that would LOVE to be retired to the KOH tour!!!!!!

ken :mrgreen:
Post Reply