this is the day it came home . starts with 7 inch lift with Devar front and rear springs and spacers.
Single swing steering.
i have no idea what else was or is done. was told it has 456 front and rear with rear locked. but got stooped on the locker.
So is mine, on 35's gas is no joke haha. Luckily i moved so close to work that i walk now. Gas money is now play money.hobbyturnedobsession wrote:Mne is currenrly a DD trust me gas sucks.
I'm interested for sure. Can you get me the dimensions of it? My dad lives in Temecula so I'm down that way about once a month. Sometimes I even am doing parts runs for HTO & other addicts on this site...greaslife wrote:Chase. Iam going to let you know iam no pussy haha. Nothing like calling it how it is. I have a guy from work looking at it tomarow if he dont show iam looking for 150 so i can get the ambulance steering parts and ditch the other crap.