K1 Karting - November 19

Races, meets, etc
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

K1 Karting - November 19

Post by yikes »

I'm planning to take my son to Pole Position in Corona on Saturday November 19 for his birthday. Would any of you (who aren't going to the mil) like to join us? I will most likely have my 9 year old daughter as well. Family fun! If we can get a group together I'll schedule a session. Otherwise it's "arrive and drive".
Last edited by yikes on Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: Pole Position Karting - November 19

Post by Polarcub »

Hmm...I need to see if I can budget it my daughter would have fun.
Jeremy
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: Pole Position Karting - November 19

Post by BajaBronco13 »

yikes wrote:I'm planning to take my son to Pole Position in Corona on Saturday November 19 for his birthday. Would any of you (who aren't going to the mil) like to join us? I will most likely have my 9 year old daughter as well. Family fun! If we can get a group together I'll schedule a session. Otherwise it's "arrive and drive".
What no Carmen? Looks like someone is afraid of her turning up the fastest lap time, lol.

Chris
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: Pole Position Karting - November 19

Post by yikes »

Polarcub wrote:Hmm...I need to see if I can budget it my daughter would have fun.
You've got a couple weeks to save! Do it Jer! I hear you though. May just take my son to save $$.
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: Pole Position Karting - November 19

Post by yikes »

BajaBronco13 wrote:
yikes wrote:I'm planning to take my son to Pole Position in Corona on Saturday November 19 for his birthday. Would any of you (who aren't going to the mil) like to join us? I will most likely have my 9 year old daughter as well. Family fun! If we can get a group together I'll schedule a session. Otherwise it's "arrive and drive".
What no Carmen? Looks like someone is afraid of her turning up the fastest lap time, lol.

Chris
Haha! I like fast women!
User avatar
AussieRod
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
Location: Downunder

Re: Pole Position Karting - November 19

Post by AussieRod »

I would be proud if my other half could beat me behind the wheel. :D Alas, it isnt so :roll: :?
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: Pole Position Karting - November 19

Post by Polarcub »

What time are you looking at I think I can do this, I am going to try and bring my daughter I want to bring my son too since hes tall enough but dont think I can swing the coing.
Jeremy
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: Pole Position Karting - November 19

Post by yikes »

Polarcub wrote:What time are you looking at I think I can do this, I am going to try and bring my daughter I want to bring my son too since hes tall enough but dont think I can swing the coing.
Hey Jer! Not sure what time yet. I'm open to suggestions, so let me know what would work for you. I've changed it to K1 speed for one reason. Less money! We've got a bunch of those $5 off coupons from the Expo and it's already $10 cheaper for 3 races, so it sounds like a better way to go.
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: K1 Karting - November 19

Post by Polarcub »

I would prefer morning, cheaper good haha....Alot will depend hwo much I get accomplished this weekend on the trailer and bronco getting ready for thanksgiving and the race blah blah I think it would be a blast!
Jeremy
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: K1 Karting - November 19

Post by yikes »

Polarcub wrote:I would prefer morning, cheaper good haha....Alot will depend hwo much I get accomplished this weekend on the trailer and bronco getting ready for thanksgiving and the race blah blah I think it would be a blast!
Morning it is!
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: K1 Karting - November 19

Post by Polarcub »

Brian I am going to have to back out on the karting I did not get enough done this weekend getting ready for thanksgiving and the race. I hope you guys have fun I really want to get my daughter out there. Hope your son has a great Birthday.
Jeremy
Post Reply