Hey guys I just got an email form my dad Gary, He and Matt were very appreciative for the help. In his word.."The day would have been done"
Quick recap of the race as I know it...cold/wet and muddy. Half a mile into the race the mighty 990 that was going like a bat out of hell broke a torsion bar

..so thanks to the quick help of the crew they found a 26mm torsion bar to get the car back up and running. Considering we normally run 28 things went okay. On lap 2 they lost a right front upper control arm

again thanks to all the help the mighty 990 finsihed 4th in class. Not the uneventful race we were hoping for but a good start to the season.
The weekend started off badly, the trailer was hit thursday night disabling the rear axle so we were scrambling to borrow a trailer...Thankfully Matt was able to borrow a fellow competitors who was not racing this weekend.
THank you again to all who came out in the crappy wether. Tony I cant wait to get somewhere I can see the pics. I cant wait until the may race! Then I get to be part of this again
