MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Races, meets, etc
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by yikes »

I was just going to head over the hill. It's a bit closer for me. Could meet you guys up at Bessimer at a certain time.
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by Nick »

Name where you want to meet up T. B, we can meet up with you at the start of bessimer. Does anyone have the computer program to add channels to the icom? I need to add the Kaveman freq's.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by yikes »

Nick wrote:Name where you want to meet up T. B, we can meet up with you at the start of bessimer. Does anyone have the computer program to add channels to the icom? I need to add the Kaveman freq's.
I've got'm Nick. Bring it by anytime and we'll download the "list".
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by Nick »

From what i am reading, chase/pit support vehicles must have car number visibaly marked. Do any of you have number steekers to slap on?
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by tcm glx »

taken care of...... I have steekerssss
User avatar
mrmatt
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am
Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does
Location: garden grove,ca

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by mrmatt »

Thanks for all your help guys! I really appreciate it! You guys are awesome!

NIck,Better not let me smell that carne on the grill....might just have to make a taco stop!
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

soooo - how did the race go? We stopped at In-n-out in Barstow on the way in from Havasu last night and it got me wondering how the race went.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by tcm glx »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:soooo - how did the race go? We stopped at In-n-out in Barstow on the way in from Havasu last night and it got me wondering how the race went.
We will know in two weeks (Race is sept 10th)
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

d'oh - major brain fart on my behalf. I know I am gone for the race but I was thinking it was this past weekend - not the weekend I'm flying back from Washington. All this vacationing is shutting down my brain!!!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by Silverslk »

ChaseTruck754 wrote: All this vacationing is shutting down my brain!!!
Tough life? :D
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

as of right now yes - simply because I'm back at work for this week and I don't get to fly out again until Saturday morning :D
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by Polarcub »

yikes wrote:Perfect! I'll bring a 19mm wrench. Haha!
Bring 2! :lol:
Jeremy
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by Polarcub »

I will also be there it will be great to see everyone again. I will be camping and out early friday. My plan is to get a lap on the course before tech. If anyone wants to join your more than welcome. Cant wait to see everyone again!
Jeremy
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by tcm glx »

So how many of you deadbeats gonna eat at the remote pit.... need to figure out how much carne to bring!
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by yikes »

I'll have 2 passengers with me.
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by tcm glx »

yikes wrote:I'll have 2 passengers with me.
So 3 total right. (just chking my math... cause I am usually off! haha)
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by Nick »

2 total for me.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by yikes »

tcm glx wrote:
yikes wrote:I'll have 2 passengers with me.
So 3 total right. (just chking my math... cause I am usually off! haha)
Correct
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by tcm glx »

3 + 2 is... wait a minute, give me a second... ok 5, plus me and Gabe is.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
7. OK got it. I will bring around 5-6lbs of Asada, will also have Gabe bring some of his bomb salsa

B and Nick, you guys will bring the fixins, tortillas, etc etc
User avatar
mrmatt
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 am
Bronco Info: I don't have a bronco but all of my chase crew does
Location: garden grove,ca

Re: MORE Chili Cookoff Sept 10th, Lucerne

Post by mrmatt »

tcm glx wrote:3 + 2 is... wait a minute, give me a second... ok 5, plus me and Gabe is.......
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
7. OK got it. I will bring around 5-6lbs of Asada, will also have Gabe bring some of his bomb salsa

B and Nick, you guys will bring the fixins, tortillas, etc etc

.count me in there too!!!!!.......oh, wait....maybe not. 8-)
.
Post Reply