MORE Freedom 250 Night Race July 16th
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
MORE Freedom 250 Night Race July 16th
Next MORE race coming up, July 16h, 4pm at Barstow (night racing rocks!!)
Map:
http://moreracing.net/11/11f250.pdf
Who is coming out? Kaveman motorsports is still on the hunt for a points championship!
Map:
http://moreracing.net/11/11f250.pdf
Who is coming out? Kaveman motorsports is still on the hunt for a points championship!
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: MORE Freedom 250 Night Race July 16th
Lost boys 938 will be there!! plus a single seat car and maybe we'll bring the 7200!! it's my nephews first time in a car! we'll be popping his offroad cherry!!
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: MORE Freedom 250 Night Race July 16th
Sweet.... let me know where you plan to be, we should hook up out there
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: MORE Freedom 250 Night Race July 16th
I wish I could make this race. Sorry Matt and Jer but I am out of town on business for that weekend. Good luck!
Chris
Chris
- fixxor
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:52 pm
- Bronco Info: 03 Ranger 4x4 no more bronco :(
- Location: Corona
Re: MORE Freedom 250 Night Race July 16th
Hopefully I'll be out there somewhere.
-
bajacowboy
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:06 pm
- Bronco Info: 89 Bronco 4inch over beams, currie rear axle 5 inch over, BFG projects.
- Location: Palm Desert
Re: MORE Freedom 250 Night Race July 16th
I will be there guys, i will be in the red,black,white new alumicraft class one we are running points in MORE this year so far we are in second place wish us luck.
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: MORE Freedom 250 Night Race July 16th
Im planning to be out there, probably running between MM2 and MM20 (up and down the access road). Keep an eye out for the Black Bronco. I usually run a orange siren on the roof for the night races as well.
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: MORE Freedom 250 Night Race July 16th
Let me correct myself (actually Andy beat me to it) a Orange revolving lighttcm glx wrote:Im planning to be out there, probably running between MM2 and MM20 (up and down the access road). Keep an eye out for the Black Bronco. I usually run a orange siren on the roof for the night races as well.
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: MORE Freedom 250 Night Race July 16th
Over 120 entries, evening race, and mid 90's! Looking to be a great race!!
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: MORE Freedom 250 Night Race July 16th
Have fun guys! I wiah I was going to be there but instead I am here in San Diego waging a mythical battle on small countries.....The war will last another week or so.... It looks like the weather will be pretty pleasant too out in Barstow! Good luck to everyone racing and thank you all for your support the team is very appreciative!
Jeremy
