New from South America!

Well? Who are you?
henri
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 3:56 pm
Bronco Info: 1981 Bronco 400" engine with TMeyer 9,3:3 CR, D44 SAS , deaver coils, Shackle flip, ZF5, NP205,

New from South America!

Post by henri »

HI my name is Henry and I´m from Argentina South America......My truck is not a "gofast" (I don´t have the technical knowledge to build one) but I builded almost all by my self and is my first 4x4......I own a 1981 Bronco...I did a couple of engine swaps and I ended with a 400" with TMeyer 9,3:1 CR pistons edelbrock cam , intake and and carb.....hei distributor....Headders....the trans is a cast iron ZF5 and NP205....9" in the rear and D44 SAS up front with ARB in both axles, TBird calipers, custom made bigger TRES over the knuckles....deavers coils , shackle flip, 35" KM2 on 10" rims......couple of pics

Image
By montecarlo at 2011-04-30

Image
By montecarlo at 2011-04-30

Image
By montecarlo at 2011-04-28

Image
By montecarlo at 2011-01-20
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: New from South America!

Post by Nick »

Welcome to the site Henry! That is a great looking truck you have, please make yourself at home here.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: New from South America!

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Way to go! Welcome to the site! If youve done all that you can do what is done here. I've gone coilover and I can say I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. Not the worst but definately not the best.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: New from South America!

Post by yikes »

Welcome Henri! Glad to see you here. The Bronco has come a long way since I last saw it. Looking forward to seeing more of your photos. You've got some beautiful country there.
henri
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 3:56 pm
Bronco Info: 1981 Bronco 400" engine with TMeyer 9,3:3 CR, D44 SAS , deaver coils, Shackle flip, ZF5, NP205,

Re: New from South America!

Post by henri »

yikes wrote:Welcome Henri! Glad to see you here. The Bronco has come a long way since I last saw it. Looking forward to seeing more of your photos. You've got some beautiful country there.
Thanks guys.......yes Yikes , it´s been too damn long to re build my truck..(almost 1 year).....that´s because I work alone and sometimes you nned to wait for help...hahah....and importing parts is too complicated in my country....I´ve been waiting some parts for more than 3 months sometimes (they should be here in 40 days).....since you last saw it I swaped the Toyota Turbodiesel engine for the 400" ....the trans was toyota too, and now is ZF5 and NP205.....did the SAS too.....and re-build the interior and now I´m recovering at home cos I had a surgery in my low back (Lumbar vertebral hernia)...and now I have a Solid Back too :lol: :lol: ...so I have to be away from any mechanic work for a couple of months.....but I think that in a couple of weeks I´ll be taking my truck to a workshop to install both ARBs and the rock sliders.....

Image
By montecarlo at 2011-05-20
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: New from South America!

Post by BajaF250 »

Henri,

Welcome to the GFB site!

Sorry to hear about the surgery...

The truck looks great! Keep going and post a build thread! We'd all like to see your progress!
henri
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 3:56 pm
Bronco Info: 1981 Bronco 400" engine with TMeyer 9,3:3 CR, D44 SAS , deaver coils, Shackle flip, ZF5, NP205,

Re: New from South America!

Post by henri »

BajaF250 wrote:Henri,

Welcome to the GFB site!

Sorry to hear about the surgery...

The truck looks great! Keep going and post a build thread! We'd all like to see your progress!
Thanks man.....I didn´t want to place a SAS thread cos I thought it dosen´t goes with Gofast trucks... :mrgreen:
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: New from South America!

Post by SteveG »

henri wrote:Thanks man.....I didn´t want to place a SAS thread cos I thought it dosen´t goes with Gofast trucks... :mrgreen:
Neither do Falcon wagons but I posted a thread for it... post yours up and show us your handy work.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
henri
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 3:56 pm
Bronco Info: 1981 Bronco 400" engine with TMeyer 9,3:3 CR, D44 SAS , deaver coils, Shackle flip, ZF5, NP205,

Re: New from South America!

Post by henri »

SteveG wrote:
henri wrote:Thanks man.....I didn´t want to place a SAS thread cos I thought it dosen´t goes with Gofast trucks... :mrgreen:
Neither do Falcon wagons but I posted a thread for it... post yours up and show us your handy work.
OK I´ll post it in "rides".....by the way.....I folowed your build up in the FSB.....I like the "Stock" look......very clean truck!!
grt
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:38 pm
Bronco Info: 93, coilovers, bump stops, limiter straps, 35" bfgs.

Re: New from South America!

Post by grt »

Hi Henry, Nice looking Bronco! I am also new to this site and I am glad I found it. My brother inlaw is from Argentina and they are overthere on vacation. I think he and my sister mentioned Cordova anyway congratulations on your build and we will stay in touch CHEEEE!!!!! :lol:
drj777
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:48 pm
Bronco Info: 1986 5.0 XLT - bone stock w/ 4.56s
Location: LOST ANGELS

Re: New from South America!

Post by drj777 »

HOWDY HENRI! :D
always happy to give "the nod" to a bronco owner.

drj
:mrgreen:
- exMDR volunteer / SCORE class 1 chaser / KOH #10 chaser -
-'86 FSB 5.0 XLT (4.56s / FL headers)
-'03 f150 S'crew 4x4 (4.56s / Detroit / Deavers)
henri
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 3:56 pm
Bronco Info: 1981 Bronco 400" engine with TMeyer 9,3:3 CR, D44 SAS , deaver coils, Shackle flip, ZF5, NP205,

Re: New from South America!

Post by henri »

grt wrote:Hi Henry, Nice looking Bronco! I am also new to this site and I am glad I found it. My brother inlaw is from Argentina and they are overthere on vacation. I think he and my sister mentioned Cordova anyway congratulations on your build and we will stay in touch CHEEEE!!!!! :lol:
Thanks GRT, I{ve been in cordoba about 4 months ago ...I went to pick up a Jeep that was very cheap.....it´s 292 V8 ford engine, ZF trans and D20 tranfer, front D44 and rear (full float) D44, 4 wheel disc brakes, A/C, power steering....winch and other stuff...
I had a second surgery over my back , so the truck is been finished by a friend off mine :mrgreen: ....I hope to have it ready next week...

This is the jeep...it´s over a willis station wagon frame...

Image
By montecarlo at 2011-05-27
henri
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 3:56 pm
Bronco Info: 1981 Bronco 400" engine with TMeyer 9,3:3 CR, D44 SAS , deaver coils, Shackle flip, ZF5, NP205,

Re: New from South America!

Post by henri »

drj777 wrote:HOWDY HENRI! :D
always happy to give "the nod" to a bronco owner.

drj
:mrgreen:
Thanks drj !!!!
henri
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 3:56 pm
Bronco Info: 1981 Bronco 400" engine with TMeyer 9,3:3 CR, D44 SAS , deaver coils, Shackle flip, ZF5, NP205,

Re: New from South America!

Post by henri »

Updates for the exhaust system....

Image
By montecarlo at 2011-09-18

Image
By montecarlo at 2011-09-18

Image
By montecarlo at 2011-09-18

Image
By montecarlo at 2011-09-18
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: New from South America!

Post by SteveG »

Henri, this is the introductions section. It you want to show off your ride, start a thread in the "Rides" section so everyone can see it.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
SuperSixAxis
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:11 pm
Bronco Info: 1996 5.8, E4OD
Location: Honolulu, Hi(Vegas 2012)
Contact:

Re: New from South America!

Post by SuperSixAxis »

Henri, this is great work you have done! Hope to see you around here!
Post Reply