94 Multi-Pourpose Rig

94EddieBauer
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:30 pm
Bronco Info: 94 EB 4inBDS Lift, 33x12.50 BFG AT, 302 Bassani Headers, Custom Bumpers/Sliders, Winch,Lights,Stereo

94 Multi-Pourpose Rig

Post by 94EddieBauer »

Hey guys,

I have built my Bronco up over the past three years with the help of my dad, and other friends. My goal is for it to be reliable, functional , and look cool at the same time.

I use it mostly for daily driving, but occasionally I take it down a few trails or on the beaches down here in TX.

Current Specs
Stock 5.0- Bassani Headers 3in Exhaust
Stock E40D with Punisher Valve Body
4" BDS Lift with Extended Radius Arms
6 Bilstein 5100's
33x12.50 BFG AT - 15x10 Centerline Wheels
Custom Bumper and Sliders
Winch and Lights
Dark Windows and Loud Stereo 8-)
175,xxx


I have put a lot of time, money, and effort to get it where it is now, and I finally feel that it is starting to pay off. I still have half a dozen of little projects to finish up but for the most part all of my major stuff is done for now.

Here is a few pics to get the idea, Ill have to snap more tomorrow.

Back in 2008 when I first got her..
Image
Now. (Pic is about a year old, but in same state)
Image



After some work...

Image
Image
Image

Image

Rock Sliders w/ Removable steps
Image
Image

I now have Hella 700ff HID lights on my bumper
Image
Image
Last edited by 94EddieBauer on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
grt
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:38 pm
Bronco Info: 93, coilovers, bump stops, limiter straps, 35" bfgs.

Re: 94 Multi-Pourpose Rig

Post by grt »

Looking good 94 Eddy Bauer, Nice of you to share your build. Looks to me like you have all the space in the world! Congratulations buddy! Keep posting those picks so we can get Ideas. Thanx.
94EddieBauer
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:30 pm
Bronco Info: 94 EB 4inBDS Lift, 33x12.50 BFG AT, 302 Bassani Headers, Custom Bumpers/Sliders, Winch,Lights,Stereo

Re: 94 Multi-Pourpose Rig

Post by 94EddieBauer »

grt wrote:Looking good 94 Eddy Bauer, Nice of you to share your build. Looks to me like you have all the space in the world! Congratulations buddy! Keep posting those picks so we can get Ideas. Thanx.

Thanks Man. Me and my dad are in the process of building up our shop. Were in the hunt right now for a used 2 or 4 post jack. It will make working on the vehicles much easier.

We have a 40x60 metal barn that we work out of that my dad built about ten years ago. Slowly we are trying to make it into a useable shop. Being weekend property it is hard to make time to get work done on it. My dad also has 3 other International Farm Trucks that he keeps in the barn. I will have to get some pics of them up here.
94EddieBauer
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:30 pm
Bronco Info: 94 EB 4inBDS Lift, 33x12.50 BFG AT, 302 Bassani Headers, Custom Bumpers/Sliders, Winch,Lights,Stereo

Re: 94 Multi-Pourpose Rig

Post by 94EddieBauer »

Update: Got the Firestone lifetime alignment done today for $150. Not bad considering that I can bring it back whenever I want and they will put it on the lift and check it out.
94EddieBauer
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:30 pm
Bronco Info: 94 EB 4inBDS Lift, 33x12.50 BFG AT, 302 Bassani Headers, Custom Bumpers/Sliders, Winch,Lights,Stereo

Re: 94 Multi-Pourpose Rig

Post by 94EddieBauer »

Update: Me and my uncle welded brackets to reinforce the stock mounting tabs to support the heavy bumper and using the winch. I have was bending the stock tabs...Not anymore :D
Image
Image
Image


We also made a small welding cart.
Image

Little exhaust Video. Bassani Headers with 3in Exhaust w/ Hooker Aero Muffler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMzghEfIVJI
My plans for now are just to keep her running well, and clean.

I ordered a new woodgrain dash kit that should be here in about a week that will make the interior look nice. Ill get some more pics up of how she sits now, and the mods Ive done.


I was bending the stock tabs on my truck due to the extreme weight of the new bumper/winch and when using the winch it was causing a lot of stress. I took the Bumper off repainted it with some better style of paint, and added triangulated style tabs.

My uncle is a custom metal fabricator and can literally weld anything, and make it look pretty damn good.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Since this picture I have changed the color on it.
Image
94EddieBauer
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:30 pm
Bronco Info: 94 EB 4inBDS Lift, 33x12.50 BFG AT, 302 Bassani Headers, Custom Bumpers/Sliders, Winch,Lights,Stereo

Update

Post by 94EddieBauer »

Update- The Bronco has gone off to college.:cry :beer :chili::drinkbud

The Bronco is now in college with me and is my mode of transportation. I have been doing a little bit of off roading here and there , but really just trying to keep from breaking anything with it being my only mode of transpertation. I live in Galveston,(The coast of Texas) and I do get the chance to take it to the beach and really take advantage of all the space and tailgate and whatnot.

Being in college now, like many people know, funds start to get limited and priorities change. But, I still want to keep the Bronco looking good and be able to enjoy it. Reliability and form/function still while looking good is what I'm after.

Shortertm Plans include
-Full Detail including waxing the paint to polshing wheels to shampooing carpet.

-My a/c has a leak somewhere in the system. Time to get out the sniffer.

-My truck is squeling like a stuck pig when I fire it up sometimes. I think it is a bearing along the serpentine belt. Not sure which one though.

-Fix my tranny issues for good and finally move on with that:whiteflag
http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/sho ... p?t=139384


-Install my egr valve that I believe has been sticking open and causing fuel issues( Comes in Tuesday)

-Repaint Rock sliders and bumpers using some sort of bed liner material( maybe als truck bed liner)

-Clean up my engine bay and past wiring jobs that weren't too well thought out
-New headlight lenses, I would love to get some nice projectors but I really can't afford the ones that I've been drooling over from tcm glx. My off road lights are HID converted however.

Keep her running strong and figure out a good system of tools to carry when not at home. (emergency repairs/fixes)

Here are a few pics of her lately.
Image
Image
At the beach on a beautiful day.
Image
After pulling some of my retarded friends out of the mud.
Image
Buster helping me wash her.
Image
My homemade wood-grain dash kit that I installed. It's not perfect but It'l do.
Image
After doing a few donuts
Image
User avatar
Tchajagos
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
Location: Murrieta

94 Multi-Pourpose Rig

Post by Tchajagos »

The squealing belt might be the tensioner worn out. Your truck looks good!
User avatar
johncharlesb
Posts: 510
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:59 pm
Bronco Info: 1962 f100, 1995 Bronco

Re: 94 Multi-Pourpose Rig

Post by johncharlesb »

The Bronco looks really good, and the work looks awesome. Black is such a nice color on them.
Post Reply