-Andy
P.S do these things have a saved faults in the computer? so if i go somewhere to check code's they will come up with the check engine light off? and where can i go to get the codes pulled?
==========yaabrother1 wrote:I'm having some problems with my Bronco right now. When I'm Driving down the Highway at about 65-70mph. my taconmoter(sp) will jump in between 1800 and 2000 rpm. then the service Engine light will come on. then if i put my foot into it a little more, the light will go off! Does anyone know what could be happening? is my tranny going outit a 95 xlt with a 5.8 MAF and E4od trans. I'm not working right now so money is really tight!! need some help quick!
-Andy
P.S do these things have a saved faults in the computer? so if i go somewhere to check code's they will come up with the check engine light off? and where can i go to get the codes pulled?
Its obd 1 96 is obd2philofab wrote:Usually if there is a transmission problem you will see the OD light flash.
If you have a MAF it should be a ODBII truck.
I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say that you have an EEC5 or ODB1 truck. ODB2 was only in 96s. It is definately 3 digit codes.yaabrother1 wrote:I'm having some problems with my Bronco right now. When I'm Driving down the Highway at about 65-70mph. my taconmoter(sp) will jump in between 1800 and 2000 rpm. then the service Engine light will come on. then if i put my foot into it a little more, the light will go off! Does anyone know what could be happening? is my tranny going outit a 95 xlt with a 5.8 MAF and E4od trans. I'm not working right now so money is really tight!! need some help quick!
-Andy
P.S do these things have a saved faults in the computer? so if i go somewhere to check code's they will come up with the check engine light off? and where can i go to get the codes pulled?