
Yes! I'm a proud father.
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Yes! I'm a proud father.
Both of my kids got on base 3 times in their games today. Woohoooooo! Here's a shot of my 8 year old daughter getting her second stand-up double....making some boys look weak. Haha!


- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.
She has a nice swing, looks natural.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- tcm glx
- Peanut Butter
- Posts: 7309
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
- Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
- Location: Riverside Ca
- Contact:
Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.
That is super cool b!! I can only imagine how proud she makes you!
- bajascott
- My belly is my best friend
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
- Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
- Location: southern oregon
- Contact:
Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.
awsome i love it when my girls make boys look like girls... haha
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.
I know the feeling B. It's nice to see your kids do well at whatever they are doing.
Chris
Chris
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.
She looks like a regular ole slugger. Keep up the good work, Brian.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- Squarehead
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:41 pm
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.
We need a Proud Mama and Papa thread where we can post our pics, lol.
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.
We have a bunch - they are called "build threads"!!!!!!!!!!!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.
Then you're an awful father for not finishing the Super Cab Super Bad. Oh wait I guess I am too for my four door Bronco build.ChaseTruck754 wrote:We have a bunch - they are called "build threads"!!!!!!!!!!!
- ChaseTruck754
- Spy/Ninja
- Posts: 9194
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
- Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Re: Yes! I'm a proud father.
What can I say - I play favorites!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
