Where is everyone from?

User avatar
AussieRod
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
Location: Downunder

Re: Where is everyone from?

Post by AussieRod »

Bendigo, Victoria, Australia. Far too f-ing far from the US of A and all the good places I would rather be hangin' out with you guys and our Broncos. :D
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Where is everyone from?

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Hey at least we got some one reppin in Australia!
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Where is everyone from?

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

AusBroncodoc wrote:Bendigo, Victoria, Australia. Far too f-ing far from the US of A and all the good places I would rather be hangin' out with you guys and our Broncos. :D
I'll trade ya! I'd love to go to Oz. Everyone I have talked to who has been LOVED it.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
FoMoJo
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:35 am
Bronco Info: '86 Bronco2

Re: Where is everyone from?

Post by FoMoJo »

FRESNO CA. RIGHT SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF CALI WE ARE AKA CEN CAL OR SIN CAL I AM JUST A GOOD OL BOY FROM THE STICKS LOTS OF FARM LAND AROUND AG LAND PEOPLE GO TO FRESNO STATE TO GET A DEGREE IN FARMING I LOVE IT!
User avatar
AussieRod
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
Location: Downunder

Re: Where is everyone from?

Post by AussieRod »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:
AusBroncodoc wrote:Bendigo, Victoria, Australia. Far too f-ing far from the US of A and all the good places I would rather be hangin' out with you guys and our Broncos. :D
I'll trade ya! I'd love to go to Oz. Everyone I have talked to who has been LOVED it.
It's a great place to visit, but you wouldnt want to live here :D :D
Post Reply