
Along the way I realized I need a tow vehicle. Broncos suck to tow with. So I bought this!

97 7.3 in decent shape for a really good deal. The service bed is about to fall apart literally. This brings a project about that I have been kicking around for almost 10 years......... The long Bronco!

After looking over how a Centurion was put together years ago I decided that it wouldn't be that hard to replicate with an extra cab. Wheelbase should end up anywhere from 125 to 130 depending on how I cut it. Don't expect any rapid progress on this, I've got 2 other projects that need finishing up before it gets under way. Right now I'm collecting parts for it.
Front is getting the glass from the Bronco.
Will get radius arms and coil-overs in the front.
Rear will get glass, springs, 2.5's and bumps.
Will not be getting caged, this is more of a chase /tow rig that can go retrieve vehicles if needed. Not for running whoops........... Famous last words.......


