Free EFI 351
- baja-chris
- Posts: 712
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:55 pm
Free EFI 351
Out of my 89 Bronco. Ran fine when I pulled it but 180k miles. Complete less distributor and accessories. In El Cajon. Come get it please. FREE.
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: Free EFI 351
Hey Chris,baja-chris wrote:Out of my 89 Bronco. Ran fine when I pulled it but 180k miles. Complete less distributor and accessories. In El Cajon. Come get it please. FREE.
I might take you up on the offer for this engine. Are you going to be around on Sunday?
Chris
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: Free EFI 351
BajaBronco13, That engine would go great with that hood you're saving!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: Free EFI 351
he he he you can never have too many 351s sitting in the garage. That'll make two in the garage.SteveG wrote:BajaBronco13, That engine would go great with that hood you're saving!
By the way does anyone have a good lead on a 1969 351W block? Apparently that's the best year of the 351W family.
Chris
- baja-chris
- Posts: 712
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:55 pm
Re: Free EFI 351
PM sent.
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: Free EFI 351
If no one grabs it and you can hold until April of 2010 I will gladly take it off your hands. Or i fyou want to deliver to my house since i ma in the indian ocean right now? I am looking for motor to start building for a replacemnt of mine.BajaBronco13 wrote:Hey Chris,baja-chris wrote:Out of my 89 Bronco. Ran fine when I pulled it but 180k miles. Complete less distributor and accessories. In El Cajon. Come get it please. FREE.
I might take you up on the offer for this engine. Are you going to be around on Sunday?
Chris
Jeremy
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: Free EFI 351
Hey Jeremy,
I'm going to try to pick up that motor this weekend.
Thanks Baja-Chris.
CP
I'm going to try to pick up that motor this weekend.
Thanks Baja-Chris.
CP
- baja-chris
- Posts: 712
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:55 pm
Re: Free EFI 351
Promisses, promisses....
Come get this darn thing before I offer it for sale on Craig's list. It's taking up space.
Did I mention that for fellow bronco nuts the price is FREE? As in nada, zipola, nothing. It ran fine when we pulled it. 1989 EFI 351.
Geez at that price maybe I should make a trailer mounted margarita blender out of it.
Come get this darn thing before I offer it for sale on Craig's list. It's taking up space.
Did I mention that for fellow bronco nuts the price is FREE? As in nada, zipola, nothing. It ran fine when we pulled it. 1989 EFI 351.
Geez at that price maybe I should make a trailer mounted margarita blender out of it.
-
BajaBronco13
- Bronco Broker
- Posts: 2434
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
- Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
- Location: Orange County, California
Re: Free EFI 351
Sorry Chris. I won't be able to make it down to SD for a couple of weeks so I'll have to say if someone can get it sooner that's all good.
Chris
Chris
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: Free EFI 351
Darn it I wish I was home...ah I am in ssan diego every day...oh well gotta love everything you miss on deployments...lol
Jeremy
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
Re: Free EFI 351
if he would or wants too meet up with me somewhere and its still available. I'll pick this up for Jeremy.
dont PM me.. I don't get them on Taptalk
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: Free EFI 351
Andy, thank you if doenst work thats cool but I really cant tell you how much I appreciate the thought/offer I appreciate it very much. Thank you! You have to come over for a beer sometime when I get back.
Jeremy
- Andy Jones
- Posts: 2209
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm
- Bronco Info: In the Works!
- Location: Canyon Lake,ca
- Contact:
- baja-chris
- Posts: 712
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:55 pm
Re: Free EFI 351
It's gone...
