Hello from north county
-
Bubba52
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:37 pm
- Bronco Info: 94 autofab four over full floater rear sprung under conversion fuel cell bypasses and bumps
Hello from north county
Hello my name is bubba from North County, San Diego. I've been reading and following for a while and have now decided to start posting and sharing. At the moment I'm building 94 with auto fab extended beams, single swinger crossover steering, a deaver sprung under conversion, air bumps, fuel safe cell, speedway full-floater, all wilwood brakes, ultra wheels with projects, and I can't decide to go coil or coil-over in the front. To make it short I have a grip load of money and parts into the thing a naggiing wife and kids that want it finished and need some motivation.
- bajascott
- My belly is my best friend
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
- Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
- Location: southern oregon
- Contact:
Re: Hello from north county
welcome to the site Bubba!
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: Hello from north county
Welcome look forward to seeing your build. FWIW go coilover from the start if you can you can have a great setup with good buckets but by the time its said and done your not really saving much. The coilovers when done right clean up some things and make life alittle easier in the end. I wish I would have gone straight to them but I have learned much in my journey haha...another benefit since I noticed your going spring under is that you can adjust the front ride height much easier.
Jeremy
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: Hello from north county
Hahaha! Welcome to the club.Bubba52 wrote:To make it short I have a grip load of money and parts into the thing a naggiing wife and kids that want it finished and need some motivation.
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: Hello from north county
Hahah, no joke welcome to everyones ordeal. Definately consider Polarcubs advise. I got lucky with mine but all in all to keep the coils I'm only saving maybe 100 bucks.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
