Longtime Lurker, first time build thread.
I have a 96' XLT that ive owned for 7 years now. (Damn time flies!) We bought it as a cheap to maintain driver while my wife quit working for school. A few years back it became my daily. We play primarily in Glamis with some other toys, but I do make a handful of trips with the Bronco every year. (I'm closest to Ocotillo, Plaster City, but its been around O'Wells too.)
This is the earliest shot I have of it being ours. All I had done at this point was remove the Harley Davidson Accessories that the previous owner had added to create his version of a Harley Edition Bronco... (It may have come up short of his vision) Its pictured of course alongside our 94' F350, and the awful landscaping of our project house we had at the time. We've since moved to another project house... that currently has awful landscape too...

Only basic maintenance was performed for a while. Mitigating some oil leaks, swapping out the cracked exhaust manifolds with some JBA headers etc.


It did get fitted with some no lift BFG 33s pretty early on... but remained otherwise stock until just recently.

Then my 33's were nearing the end of their life... and I found a good deal on a set of 35's...




























[/URL]